Protect yourself online
sjzap's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, June 21st, 2013 3:57 PM

Not receiving all emails

I have an att.net account that I access on the web. In the last couple of weeks, i have become aware that I am not receiving all emails that are sent to me. Apparently the senders are not receiving an "undeliverable" message and are not aware that I did not receive their email. I have had the emails resent to my wife's yahoo.com address, and we receive them with no problem. Any ideas what the problem might be?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

581 Messages

11 years ago

@sjzap wrote:

I have an att.net account that I access on the web. In the last couple of weeks, i have become aware that I am not receiving all emails that are sent to me. Apparently the senders are not receiving an "undeliverable" message and are not aware that I did not receive their email. I have had the emails resent to my wife's yahoo.com address, and we receive them with no problem. Any ideas what the problem might be?

Hello sjzap!  Thanks for your post.

Please click Troubleshooting your AT&T email and see step number 4 in the article. 

If however you still have no resolution, please do not hesitate to send an private message to ATTCustomerCare.  Please be sure to prove them with exact details of the issue and include your name, email address, contact number and a good time for you to be reached on that number.  Give them at least 48 hours to troubleshoot and you will hear back from a manager.

Thanks again and I hope you find this information helpful!  ~Delia

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

One thing I need to add, I am receiving email and don't really know what percent are not getting through. I wanted to add that emails are being received, just some are not.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

I have also been advised by several email contacts who I have communicated with daily for several years that suddenly their emails are being rejected and returned. They are getting the following failure notice:

"Message expired for domain pacbell.net. Remote host said: 451 4.7.7 Excessive
userid unknowns from 212.82.109.252 nlpi167"

The ISP on the other end has also recently changed from gmail to Yahoo mail. Is there a common thread here?

Would appreciate some response ASAP.

Bill

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I am also not receiving emails, even tho some may be delayed by several days.  The new email from AT&T is locking up and extremely slow loading/saving, etc.  I do not know if this is caused by AT&T or YAHOO, but it is very aggravating and if this is not resolved shortly I will have no choice but to change to a new account, after notifying all my current contacts. Somebody has missed the ball terribly!!!!!!!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

I am having this same issue as well. It was discovered when I attempted to correspond with my web hosting service. For some reason I have not been able to receive any email from machighway.com for over a year. This is very frustrating since I need to reset some passwords and I'm unable to do so.

I've tried just about everything I can think of (and everything suggested here) and I'm still not receiving the messages.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I'm still not receivng any email, though I tried all the suggestions provided in this community related to this issue.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

This past week I had sent an email out to a group of people,and the one who needed it most did not receive it. She contacted me by Facebook messenger, and I ended up having to copy and paste the email into messenger.

Then yesterday, another person sent out a group email, and I did not receive it until 9 hours later, when others had received it when it was sent. This is very frustrating. Is there some kind of glitch in the Yahoo browser??

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.