For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
kveldulf's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, January 10th, 2016 1:24 AM

My internet account is locked

I need to access my email account.  However my password, which I changed just a day or so ago was not accepted. Trying to change my password I got a red print message saying my account was locked for 24 hours. I need to get it unlocked right away. How can this be done. It would be easier if I coud speak to a person, but I can't find the number to call.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

422 Messages

8 years ago

@kveldulf

If the account is locked out for 24hrs, we cannot unlock it you must wait it out.

Explorer

• 

20 Messages

8 years ago

The easiest solution would be to simply wait out the duration of the lock out period and try to preform a reset then.

However, you can call 800.288.2020 to reach a live person or head over to AT&T's website and click chat now (depending on chat availability).

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN LOCKED OUT FOR SEVERAL WEEKS.  HOW CAN YOU HELP ME.  I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD.  THANK YOU 

DORTHELLA MCPHAIL

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

HOW DO I CHANGE MY PASSWORD TO GET INTO MY E-MAIL

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

did you ever get your password reset? i'm going on a month not being able to reset!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I CAN NOT GO TO MY EMAIL

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

My wife's email account was temporarily locked and we received no text or message stating that it had been locked.  We use Thunderbird for email and we just got screwy messages about passowords.  If temporary blocks are put on email accounts at&t should notify the user before doing so.  Having to log in to www.att.net and see the message in red print in not satisfactory.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

icant get into my email 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

my password does not work

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.