Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Mar 20, 2013
7:29:18 AM
View profile
My email won't accept my password

My email won't accept my password and there is a system error when I try to have a temporary password sent to my mailing address. I either can't remember my answers to the security questions or it won't accept them.  How do I get a new password without having one sent to my email I can't retrieve my emails from?

My email won't accept my password and there is a system error when I try to have a temporary password sent to my mailing address. I either can't remember my answers to the security questions or it won't accept them.  How do I get a new password without having one sent to my email I can't retrieve my emails from?

Accepted Solution

My email won't accept my password

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 21, 2013 11:03:31 AM
(0)
Former Moderator
Edited by Dorlese_D on Dec 12, 2013 at 9:34:12 AM

jmfrey wrote:

jmfrey,

Here are a few links to try in resetting your password. Have you tried accessing your email reset from a different computer which might alleviate that system error.

Email password change or reset

Email login and password help

If all avenues are exhausted you can send a private message to our ATTCustomer care team by following the next link. Please include your name, an accessible email address, phone number and the best time to be reached, please allow up to 48 hours for a representative to contact you.

Private Message

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

jmfrey wrote:

jmfrey,

Here are a few links to try in resetting your password. Have you tried accessing your email reset from a different computer which might alleviate that system error.

Email password change or reset

Email login and password help

If all avenues are exhausted you can send a private message to our ATTCustomer care team by following the next link. Please include your name, an accessible email address, phone number and the best time to be reached, please allow up to 48 hours for a representative to contact you.

Private Message

James

Re: My email won't accept my password

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (3,820 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2016 4:57:01 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by Phil-101 on Aug 20, 2016 at 7:27:06 AM

"If all avenues are exhausted you can send a private message to our ATTCustomer care team by following the next link. Please include your name, an accessible email address, phone number and the best time to be reached, please allow up to 48 hours for a representative to contact you."

I have tried to log onto my email address, unsuccessfully. Cannot reset my password, questions asked not acceptable (I guess???) I had bellsouth account then AT&T internet but left them and they gave permission for continued use of the bellsouth.net for my email which I have used for a many of years. Now I cannot open my email account using Foxfire. Please help me

Dallas

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

"If all avenues are exhausted you can send a private message to our ATTCustomer care team by following the next link. Please include your name, an accessible email address, phone number and the best time to be reached, please allow up to 48 hours for a representative to contact you."

I have tried to log onto my email address, unsuccessfully. Cannot reset my password, questions asked not acceptable (I guess???) I had bellsouth account then AT&T internet but left them and they gave permission for continued use of the bellsouth.net for my email which I have used for a many of years. Now I cannot open my email account using Foxfire. Please help me

Dallas

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (249 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2016 8:30:47 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hello @polkamusic,

You will need to contact the Digital Assistance Center at 877.285.0144 so they can verify your identity and then they can reset the password for you. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to message me back.

-ATTDSLCare

^^You can click here to Private message me

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help.

Hello @polkamusic,

You will need to contact the Digital Assistance Center at 877.285.0144 so they can verify your identity and then they can reset the password for you. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to message me back.

-ATTDSLCare

^^You can click here to Private message me

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (227 Views)