Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jun 5, 2012
9:52:01 AM
Migrate Bellsouth email to Yahoo

I've just realized that two Bellsouth email accounts I use were never migrated to Yahoo.  The Bellsouth webmail site appears to be down, I'm assuming for good.  How can I migrate these two account?  Thank you.

Alan

I've just realized that two Bellsouth email accounts I use were never migrated to Yahoo.  The Bellsouth webmail site appears to be down, I'm assuming for good.  How can I migrate these two account?  Thank you.

Alan

Accepted Solution

Migrate Bellsouth email to Yahoo

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 5, 2012 12:07:43 PM
(0)
Tutor

Resolved.  The accounts had migrated with the primary account.  I just had to answer the Yahoo questions prior to using the webmail interface. 

Resolved.  The accounts had migrated with the primary account.  I just had to answer the Yahoo questions prior to using the webmail interface. 

Re: Migrate Bellsouth email to Yahoo

2 of 5 (4,622 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 28, 2016 12:35:07 PM
(0)
Contributor

I don't use my email very often, but I now find that when I tried.  It tells me bogus password.  I wrote this password down so I would remember it.  So it is correct.  Can you help me like you helped these folks ????  Please even though I'm slow to get here.

I don't use my email very often, but I now find that when I tried.  It tells me bogus password.  I wrote this password down so I would remember it.  So it is correct.  Can you help me like you helped these folks ????  Please even though I'm slow to get here.

3 of 5 (248 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 28, 2016 12:43:29 PM
(0)
Contributor

I last used my email maybe 6 months ago. 

I last used my email maybe 6 months ago. 

4 of 5 (247 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 29, 2016 4:32:18 AM
(0)
Contributor
I have problems about my bell south email I used to connect bu I never used a while and I forgot password
I have problems about my bell south email I used to connect bu I never used a while and I forgot password

5 of 5 (206 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments