Protect yourself online
JWells01's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, August 23rd, 2014 10:51 AM

Internet services suspended

I've had the same email account for 10+ years and all of a sudden yesterday I get a message saying that my internet services have been suspended.  I wasn't given any valid reason.  I have tried calling and no one answers for 2 hours. I have no balance with at&t because I only use it for email purposes....Can anyone help here?

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

10 years ago

@JWells01@  wrote:

I've had the same email account for 10+ years and all of a sudden yesterday I get a message saying that my internet services have been suspended.  I wasn't given any valid reason.  I have tried calling and no one answers for 2 hours. I have no balance with at&t because I only use it for email purposes....Can anyone help here?

Are you saying you currently have no services from AT&T (not paying them for anything)?

If so, then you have a "Free" AT&T email account. Unfortunately there is no support for free AT&T email accounts. If you've been locked out and you didn't set and remember all the security questions to reset your password then unfortunately you're out of luck.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hi @JWells01 

You can try calling our web support line at 1-877-312-5550, but I'm not sure if they can reset it for you if you don't have an active AT&T account, as Computer-Joe explained above. What happens if you try a "Forgot Password" option at the log in?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.