Protect yourself online
chachav's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, May 10th, 2013 9:04 PM

Inactive sbcglobal.net email SFPWD43

I have talked to 5 different departments and a few more people within those departments and the answers are all useless.

My email account is inactive. I need a password to activate. Don't remeber it so need a new password but can't get one because email is inactive. Go figure!

I have talked to dsl, uverse, tech support for both, and web assistant center and all I get is we apologize for the inconvenience. Can someone help me?

I want to reactivate my old sbcglobal.net email. It is not free...i use to have to pay to have it and when i stopped paying it then it became inactive. Now I am told when service is cancelled u get to keep email for free yay you but not yay me because I am in limbo.

Help would be appreciated!

Community Support

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

Hi ArpiD,

I just wanted to check in and let you know that we received your private message. I just need a little more information. Can you please respond to my private message with your email address?

Thanks!

Nicole K.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I just went through the nightmare of this happening to me. Unfortunately I had my sbcglobal email address merged with my Yahoo account which I have had for 15 years. I used my Yahoo account for all of my bills, online accounts, personal correspondence and have years and years of saved emails. I called their support line and after 4 hours of talking to 9 different agents, plus calling my bank, going to an AT&T store, and digging up old information about where I lived what my phone number and zip code I used to have, they STILL have not helped me. I refuse to give up because I need this account. At this point they are holding my account hostage.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Yesterday my yahoo e-mail quit working.  I contacted yahoo support and they followed up immediately with me explaining that I have to unmerge my email accounts with ATT.  I stopped my internet service in November 2012 and had no notification from anybody that this "unmerge" was necessary.  My problem is I cannot log in to ATT to unmerge and was passed around on the phone for 45 minutes with each new person I was transferred to unable to find my old account information.  I also have had my yahoo account for 15 plus years and it is necessary that I get a solution to this issue.  ATT is trying to re-establish my service for home phone and cell service and I run into this mess.  Help us please!! 

Community Support

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

Hi ricksquick26,

I just wanted to check in and let you know that we received your private message and I sent you a response with some suggestions.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

My ATT.NET was hacked this morning and spam emails sent out to my adress book contacts. I could still use my account all day though........until one hour ago..Nnow it says I am inactive and I cannot get in OR change my password!!! I have been online looking for answers and they all require me to put in or reset my password which keeps getting rejected because it says I AM INACTIVE!!!!!!!! I have had no problems for 3 years until now........and how ridiculous that it said that you will email me with a reply when I CAN'T GET INTO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT BECAUSE YOU SAY IT IS DEACTIVATED....I have had to use someone else's email address to receive YOUR message to me...!!! AT&T,...PLEASE HELP ME>>>!!!!!!!!!!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

This is a simple enough question to answer straight. Does the sbcglobal.net address cease or not?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

my account, which I have used more than 6 years went inactive from one day to the next last week.

that{word filter evasion} up. ????????????

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Stacietoler@sbcglobal.net
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.