Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted May 4, 2014
8:00:16 AM
View profile
I don't like the new ATT.net email format. How do I go back to the old one (Classic)?
Accepted Solution

I don't like the new ATT.net email format. How do I go back to the old one (Classic)?

259 replies
(24) Me too
(24) Me too
View all replies
(259)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 21, 2014 2:17:13 PM
(0)
Contributor

I have customers that send me purchase orders in an attachment.  Now when I open attachments I have to open each "page" seperately AND I cannot copy/paste from any attachment.  I have to save them all to my computer to be able to see all pages in one swoop and to copy/paste information.  Several attachments I receive daily from customers will not even open with the new format, I have to open them on my phone.  Changing the setting to non conversation helped with some of the other problems I was having.  (I also cannot copy/paste anyone's email address.)  Help.

I have customers that send me purchase orders in an attachment.  Now when I open attachments I have to open each "page" seperately AND I cannot copy/paste from any attachment.  I have to save them all to my computer to be able to see all pages in one swoop and to copy/paste information.  Several attachments I receive daily from customers will not even open with the new format, I have to open them on my phone.  Changing the setting to non conversation helped with some of the other problems I was having.  (I also cannot copy/paste anyone's email address.)  Help.

Attachments on new format are difficult to work with

91 of 260 (2,352 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 21, 2014 3:06:52 PM
(0)
Teacher

I already don't love the new features. Discovered on the first two compositions:

1) Every time I alt-tabbed away and back, the email composition jumped in the window; that's an effective way to ruin the train of thought.

2) I realized after sending that I needed to forward the first email to another. I entered an incorrect recipient, then after removing and starting to type the correct name but the pop-up box to "help" me with removing the erronous email would not go away. Nor could I find where to save the draft as it seemed the only solution was to close the browser.

To say the new email sucks would be kind.

I already don't love the new features. Discovered on the first two compositions:

1) Every time I alt-tabbed away and back, the email composition jumped in the window; that's an effective way to ruin the train of thought.

2) I realized after sending that I needed to forward the first email to another. I entered an incorrect recipient, then after removing and starting to type the correct name but the pop-up box to "help" me with removing the erronous email would not go away. Nor could I find where to save the draft as it seemed the only solution was to close the browser.

To say the new email sucks would be kind.

Re: I would like to switch back to mail classic-don't like the new mail

92 of 260 (2,912 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 21, 2014 3:10:12 PM
(0)
Teacher

A request:

I love my parents dearly, how can I keep them from getting switched to the new email?

A request:

I love my parents dearly, how can I keep them from getting switched to the new email?

Re: I would like to switch back to mail classic-don't like the new mail

93 of 260 (2,914 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 21, 2014 3:41:53 PM
(0)
Voyager

This is a joke. Please revert back to the old setup. There is no excuse we are paying customers. Why would you put an advertisement right in the inbox area unless your intent was to bait people to click the ad that has been made to look like an email thus generating yourself revenue based on how many clicks the ad has. What justification do you have for these changes and our inability to revert back to the old style?

This is a joke. Please revert back to the old setup. There is no excuse we are paying customers. Why would you put an advertisement right in the inbox area unless your intent was to bait people to click the ad that has been made to look like an email thus generating yourself revenue based on how many clicks the ad has. What justification do you have for these changes and our inability to revert back to the old style?

Re: I don't like the new ATT.net email format. How do I go back to the old one (Classic)?

94 of 260 (2,338 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 21, 2014 4:57:03 PM
(0)
Contributor

NOOOOOOOO!!! After they reversed their earlier decision to move to the very lame and confusing new format, without any notice and opt-in, without correcting any of the earlier problems identifed on this and other forums - they went ahead and changed the format.

As before, this is confusing, there are very strange "me" references that pop up, I cannot figure out how to switch between a name/subject sort and the general in -box, when you delete a single messge you seem to delete the whole conversation.

This is the same screwed up mess they tried to foist upon us a month ago.  What gives?  Time to move to gmail or some other option.

NOOOOOOOO!!! After they reversed their earlier decision to move to the very lame and confusing new format, without any notice and opt-in, without correcting any of the earlier problems identifed on this and other forums - they went ahead and changed the format.

As before, this is confusing, there are very strange "me" references that pop up, I cannot figure out how to switch between a name/subject sort and the general in -box, when you delete a single messge you seem to delete the whole conversation.

This is the same screwed up mess they tried to foist upon us a month ago.  What gives?  Time to move to gmail or some other option.

Re: I don't like the new ATT.net email format. How do I go back to the old one (Classic)?

95 of 260 (2,533 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 21, 2014 7:39:03 PM
(0)
Tutor

New look!  Anyone else unhappy with the new format?  Difficult to read, find your away around and generally unacceptable.  Then it takes me a half hour to find anyway to give feedback to ATT, as though it clearly doesn't want to hear what its customers think.  Go back to the old screen etc.

New look!  Anyone else unhappy with the new format?  Difficult to read, find your away around and generally unacceptable.  Then it takes me a half hour to find anyway to give feedback to ATT, as though it clearly doesn't want to hear what its customers think.  Go back to the old screen etc.

New look! Anyone else unhappy with the new format?

96 of 260 (2,526 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2014 4:06:15 AM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by Taylarie on May 22, 2014 at 5:08:41 AM

Try outlook.com/email it's free and they do not allow anyone to read your mail.

Try outlook.com/email it's free and they do not allow anyone to read your mail.

Re: new ATT e-mail problems

[ Edited ]
97 of 260 (2,525 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2014 6:15:21 AM
(0)
Teacher

The font SUCKS! Where's my preview pane?  ATT-Yahoo web mail has totally googled their format up.  Please go back.

The font SUCKS! Where's my preview pane?  ATT-Yahoo web mail has totally googled their format up.  Please go back.

Re: New look! Anyone else unhappy with the new format?

98 of 260 (2,447 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2014 6:17:05 AM
(0)
Teacher

Found the preview pane and turned it back on.  Font still looks like crap.

Found the preview pane and turned it back on.  Font still looks like crap.

99 of 260 (2,445 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2014 8:32:46 AM
(0)
Mentor
I agree, since I also had to register to this forum to vent my distaste. For me, neither version is desirable anymore. I switched back to the basic, and now, when I type in a group name for emailing to a specific list of contacts, it does not recognize it. Instead, I now have to go to the contact list, select the group, manually check each name (no "check all" feature), insert into the "To:" list, etc. It makes any use of group mailing useless, or at least, more time consuming. I also liked the ability to have multiple email tabs open at one time, so I could view one, while composing another. I don't like the cross referencing of calendars, contact lists, etc., since I recently found that the same thing now occurs on my wireless phone. You need to allow users to select the email setup which works best for them. Some like the new features, others have no use for them. Is there ANY way to find a compromise?
I agree, since I also had to register to this forum to vent my distaste. For me, neither version is desirable anymore. I switched back to the basic, and now, when I type in a group name for emailing to a specific list of contacts, it does not recognize it. Instead, I now have to go to the contact list, select the group, manually check each name (no "check all" feature), insert into the "To:" list, etc. It makes any use of group mailing useless, or at least, more time consuming. I also liked the ability to have multiple email tabs open at one time, so I could view one, while composing another. I don't like the cross referencing of calendars, contact lists, etc., since I recently found that the same thing now occurs on my wireless phone. You need to allow users to select the email setup which works best for them. Some like the new features, others have no use for them. Is there ANY way to find a compromise?

100 of 260 (2,508 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2014 9:09:41 AM
(0)
Tutor

Boy do I agree about the sponsored ad at the top.  Can't tell you how many times I clicked on it by mistake and wound up on a web page.  Ick. 

Also, why can we not have a dashboard to use like the one at the top of this post where you can add or insert something besides just ATT emoticons and pictures that don't come from flickr.  I don't have a flickr account and highly dowubt I will get one.  I have photobucket but how can I post pictures.  I have the html link but no way to insert an html or image link into these emails.

And then I feel some sort of introduction to the new mail could have been given BEFORE springing it on everyone.  You know, an email mentioning the impending change so we could have gotten into the change before it came??

Boy do I agree about the sponsored ad at the top.  Can't tell you how many times I clicked on it by mistake and wound up on a web page.  Ick. 

Also, why can we not have a dashboard to use like the one at the top of this post where you can add or insert something besides just ATT emoticons and pictures that don't come from flickr.  I don't have a flickr account and highly dowubt I will get one.  I have photobucket but how can I post pictures.  I have the html link but no way to insert an html or image link into these emails.

And then I feel some sort of introduction to the new mail could have been given BEFORE springing it on everyone.  You know, an email mentioning the impending change so we could have gotten into the change before it came??

Re: New Email Format

101 of 260 (2,500 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2014 9:19:47 AM
(0)
Tutor
What and Where is that option?
What and Where is that option?

102 of 260 (2,498 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2014 10:30:18 AM
(0)
Mentor
At the top right hand corner, I looked at the user name, then it offered a list to select, the first one being "profile". I scrolled down to "options" (hit "go"), and it shows the choice "send and receive email from other email services". Mine only shows AT&T Yahoo Mail, and the option at the bottom, titled "Switch now" allowed me to switch back to "basic" by selecting that choice.
At the top right hand corner, I looked at the user name, then it offered a list to select, the first one being "profile". I scrolled down to "options" (hit "go"), and it shows the choice "send and receive email from other email services". Mine only shows AT&T Yahoo Mail, and the option at the bottom, titled "Switch now" allowed me to switch back to "basic" by selecting that choice.

103 of 260 (2,488 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2014 10:41:05 AM
(0)
Teacher

Similarly I registered to this forum to vent my distaste...

1) The render times between message tabs and message panes are excruciating slow. Was this tested?

2) Was this the intern's UX project?

3) The tabs are lost in the haze of the UI.

4) The render times between message tabs and message panes are excruciating slow. Was this tested?

5) No option to return to the look and feel of orginal UI, irrespective of how the UI operated underneath.

6) Why is the message tool bar at the bottom of the message? This layout does not make sense with a user eyeline for checking the message before sending.

7) The render times between message tabs and message panes are excruciating slow. Was this tested?

I'm moving to Gmail and Outlook - this is such a bad experience, please take note Product Manager / Community Manager. Would you white label this product? Yes, I'm in tech and need reliable email, I'm not a user that needs irrelevant advertising (which I don't even mentally see on your UI anyway) and I certainly don't need to be beta / A/B testing for something so essential to my work flow.

I'm done.

-ChromaBurst

Similarly I registered to this forum to vent my distaste...

1) The render times between message tabs and message panes are excruciating slow. Was this tested?

2) Was this the intern's UX project?

3) The tabs are lost in the haze of the UI.

4) The render times between message tabs and message panes are excruciating slow. Was this tested?

5) No option to return to the look and feel of orginal UI, irrespective of how the UI operated underneath.

6) Why is the message tool bar at the bottom of the message? This layout does not make sense with a user eyeline for checking the message before sending.

7) The render times between message tabs and message panes are excruciating slow. Was this tested?

I'm moving to Gmail and Outlook - this is such a bad experience, please take note Product Manager / Community Manager. Would you white label this product? Yes, I'm in tech and need reliable email, I'm not a user that needs irrelevant advertising (which I don't even mentally see on your UI anyway) and I certainly don't need to be beta / A/B testing for something so essential to my work flow.

I'm done.

-ChromaBurst

104 of 260 (2,483 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2014 10:56:27 AM
(0)
Teacher

I have to use gmail at work.  I can at least read the fonts. 

The new AT&T fonts look out of focus on my LCD monitor.  Pixels are missing on some letters.  I can't change the crappy font.  Is it too much to ask to let me change the font I want to look at to something I can see clearly?  I changed size, but that didn't help. Smiley Mad

I have to use gmail at work.  I can at least read the fonts. 

The new AT&T fonts look out of focus on my LCD monitor.  Pixels are missing on some letters.  I can't change the crappy font.  Is it too much to ask to let me change the font I want to look at to something I can see clearly?  I changed size, but that didn't help. Smiley Mad

Re: new ATT e-mail problems

105 of 260 (2,477 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2014 11:03:08 AM
(0)
Teacher

Maybe she's actually a corporate saboteur trying to run all of us Cretiins off of Yahoo and into the arms of gmail.  Gmail where 10,000 Chinese hackers stand ready to take your personal data and distribute it to the four winds.  No thanks.

Maybe she's actually a corporate saboteur trying to run all of us Cretiins off of Yahoo and into the arms of gmail.  Gmail where 10,000 Chinese hackers stand ready to take your personal data and distribute it to the four winds.  No thanks.

Re: New AT&T Email - please go back to previous version.

106 of 260 (2,475 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2014 11:07:32 AM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by 1911Man on May 22, 2014 at 1:07:30 PM

There are tabs?  Where?  Don't show up in Firefox.  Is the haze of UI like the "fog of war"?  If so, I know why I can't see the tabs.

They are shrouded in the mist.

ChromaBurst is totally right.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

There are tabs?  Where?  Don't show up in Firefox.  Is the haze of UI like the "fog of war"?  If so, I know why I can't see the tabs.

They are shrouded in the mist.

ChromaBurst is totally right.

[ Edited ]
107 of 260 (2,474 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2014 12:24:26 PM
(0)
Mentor
Am I the only one who cannot restore the formatting text toolbar? I went through the Yahoo help functions, found an answer, but the solution referred to a change in settings, which no longer exists as described. When subsequently checking the "contact us" feature, it looped me back to where I was in the first place! I'm also finding that I cannot forward email which contain images, nor can I copy and paste into a new email. What's up with that?
Am I the only one who cannot restore the formatting text toolbar? I went through the Yahoo help functions, found an answer, but the solution referred to a change in settings, which no longer exists as described. When subsequently checking the "contact us" feature, it looped me back to where I was in the first place! I'm also finding that I cannot forward email which contain images, nor can I copy and paste into a new email. What's up with that?

108 of 260 (2,453 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2014 3:05:10 PM
(0)
Teacher

ATTMarianaCM

How is this a "Community – Accepted Solution"? No one is upvoting it to make it so - ever visited Stack Overflow to see this actually working in real world with Stack Exchange? Could you please private email me the contact detail of the product manger responsible for Yahoo! Email and it's affilates?

-ChromaBurst

ATTMarianaCM

How is this a "Community – Accepted Solution"? No one is upvoting it to make it so - ever visited Stack Overflow to see this actually working in real world with Stack Exchange? Could you please private email me the contact detail of the product manger responsible for Yahoo! Email and it's affilates?

-ChromaBurst

109 of 260 (2,439 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2014 5:23:26 PM
(0)
Tutor

I completely agree. The 'new improved' format is 'anything but'. I have all intentions of finding another internet provider. There are so many to choose from, why put up with AT&T? The arrogance of them to suggest that it's just us that has to learn to use and get used to it. AS IF it is US and not THEM. The layout is insulting to our intelligence. "User friendly" doesn't mean dumbing things down so much and treating everyone like we're in Kindergarten. Who's email is this? Oh! It's "Me". What point size type should I use? "Small, Large, Larger"? Putting photo downloading at the bottom! How is that considered progress and helpful? It's completely inconvenient and the OPPOSITE of user friendly! If this was released on April Fools Day, I would have been sure it was a JOKE but it lives on. Every day that I've had it, I hope that they realize how bad they screwed up and return it to the previous. I tried the Basic version but it offers no features at all. All the same bottom feeder problem.... no choice of fonts, italics, colors. If you google transferring your email... you will learn how you can transfer your emails to another provider. I had stuck with this email provider for 15 years. Many people have suggested I find another one that was cheaper but I was willing to pay the cost that continually went higher and higher. Why? Because I LOVED the (old) format. I am now jumping ship as fast as I can. Just wanted to say goodbye to all of you and suggest you do the same thing. Why suffer fools? "Me"

I completely agree. The 'new improved' format is 'anything but'. I have all intentions of finding another internet provider. There are so many to choose from, why put up with AT&T? The arrogance of them to suggest that it's just us that has to learn to use and get used to it. AS IF it is US and not THEM. The layout is insulting to our intelligence. "User friendly" doesn't mean dumbing things down so much and treating everyone like we're in Kindergarten. Who's email is this? Oh! It's "Me". What point size type should I use? "Small, Large, Larger"? Putting photo downloading at the bottom! How is that considered progress and helpful? It's completely inconvenient and the OPPOSITE of user friendly! If this was released on April Fools Day, I would have been sure it was a JOKE but it lives on. Every day that I've had it, I hope that they realize how bad they screwed up and return it to the previous. I tried the Basic version but it offers no features at all. All the same bottom feeder problem.... no choice of fonts, italics, colors. If you google transferring your email... you will learn how you can transfer your emails to another provider. I had stuck with this email provider for 15 years. Many people have suggested I find another one that was cheaper but I was willing to pay the cost that continually went higher and higher. Why? Because I LOVED the (old) format. I am now jumping ship as fast as I can. Just wanted to say goodbye to all of you and suggest you do the same thing. Why suffer fools? "Me"

110 of 260 (2,432 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2014 5:27:50 PM
(0)
Tutor

I have no tabs either, using Chrome. How is this progress? I'm moving all my email to a new provider. I can't suffer this. 

I have no tabs either, using Chrome. How is this progress? I'm moving all my email to a new provider. I can't suffer this. 

111 of 260 (2,429 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2014 8:23:16 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by Phil-101 on May 22, 2014 at 9:14:56 PM

Let's re-hash this common thread.  You can attempt to "opt-out" of whatever you want, but the ads and sponsored links will still appear.  So don't waste your time trying - all of the ATT employees and support staff are lying if they say you can manage those. Doesn't work.  Smiley Mad

So, you can select a "basic" email format.  Guess what, when you do that, they throttle your connection speed, triple the amount of space you use on the screen, and screw you any other way they can.  At least with the "basic" format, you can select how your inbox messages are in order.  With the new format, you cannot even get your messages to post in order by sender - as in alphabetical.  How basic!

This is like big government or big brother telling us everything is o.k. while not really giving one water stopping device about the consumers.  We're all headed off the same cliff if we continue with this company.

Don't get me wrong, Ads are important, and should be used to offset the costs of the service; however, when the overwhelming user (consumer/customer) response is "this sucks" and "looks like I should switch email accounts" maybe it is time to listen.   ATT - are you listening???  Looks like we should ALL explore other ISPs with better practices and email providers with better business practices as well.

Let's re-hash this common thread.  You can attempt to "opt-out" of whatever you want, but the ads and sponsored links will still appear.  So don't waste your time trying - all of the ATT employees and support staff are lying if they say you can manage those. Doesn't work.  Smiley Mad

So, you can select a "basic" email format.  Guess what, when you do that, they throttle your connection speed, triple the amount of space you use on the screen, and screw you any other way they can.  At least with the "basic" format, you can select how your inbox messages are in order.  With the new format, you cannot even get your messages to post in order by sender - as in alphabetical.  How basic!

This is like big government or big brother telling us everything is o.k. while not really giving one water stopping device about the consumers.  We're all headed off the same cliff if we continue with this company.

Don't get me wrong, Ads are important, and should be used to offset the costs of the service; however, when the overwhelming user (consumer/customer) response is "this sucks" and "looks like I should switch email accounts" maybe it is time to listen.   ATT - are you listening???  Looks like we should ALL explore other ISPs with better practices and email providers with better business practices as well.

New ATT Email Format - blows!

[ Edited ]
112 of 260 (2,441 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2014 8:30:38 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by Phil-101 on May 22, 2014 at 9:15:49 PM

And one more thing.... if you copy yourself on an email to verify that it was sent correctly, the inbox shows from Me to Me?

Does ATT have 2nd graders coming up with this stuff?  Are the inmates running the asylum there?  Are there bars on all the doors and windows and no one is allowed to get any sunshine?  Did they not get enough fries with their happy meals?  Do they only have forks with on tine?  At this rate, it sounds llike you could harness all that mental energy from the programmers, and you might be able to toast some bread, lightly - at least warm it a degree.    unreal...   heavy sigh...

And one more thing.... if you copy yourself on an email to verify that it was sent correctly, the inbox shows from Me to Me?

Does ATT have 2nd graders coming up with this stuff?  Are the inmates running the asylum there?  Are there bars on all the doors and windows and no one is allowed to get any sunshine?  Did they not get enough fries with their happy meals?  Do they only have forks with on tine?  At this rate, it sounds llike you could harness all that mental energy from the programmers, and you might be able to toast some bread, lightly - at least warm it a degree.    unreal...   heavy sigh...

Re: New ATT Email Format - blows!

[ Edited ]
113 of 260 (2,440 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2014 9:40:11 PM
(0)
Contributor

Absolutely hate the new look and the way it operates. 

I get it they want to keep up with windows 8 and tablet users and all the other new gadget users Can't all the IT people who work for att make up different versions/apps for all those other users? I pay enough for that to happen.

However, when I want the look of my email to change for God's sake I need to be the one to make the

changes.

Oh well ....and since the price keeps going up...up and up.....have already found cheaper internet/email

will be leaving soon. Not a fan of all the monopoly companies.

Absolutely hate the new look and the way it operates. 

I get it they want to keep up with windows 8 and tablet users and all the other new gadget users Can't all the IT people who work for att make up different versions/apps for all those other users? I pay enough for that to happen.

However, when I want the look of my email to change for God's sake I need to be the one to make the

changes.

Oh well ....and since the price keeps going up...up and up.....have already found cheaper internet/email

will be leaving soon. Not a fan of all the monopoly companies.

114 of 260 (2,393 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2014 10:22:28 PM
(0)
Contributor

Yes, please, somebody help with this. It's so annoying that we can't sort by sender anymore!!

Yes, please, somebody help with this. It's so annoying that we can't sort by sender anymore!!

115 of 260 (2,414 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 23, 2014 8:01:20 AM
(0)
Contributor

The new e-mail sucks, no advance warning, just change. I hate it, Think I'll call Charter Cable

The new e-mail sucks, no advance warning, just change. I hate it, Think I'll call Charter Cable

Why did ATT change yahoo mail? It's terrible!

116 of 260 (2,408 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 23, 2014 8:27:39 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru
Edited by rdljr on May 23, 2014 at 8:28:03 AM

So you're going to change isp's just to get a new email address? There's this thing called Gmail and it's free

So you're going to change isp's just to get a new email address? There's this thing called Gmail and it's free

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Why did ATT change yahoo mail? It's terrible!

[ Edited ]
117 of 260 (2,399 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 23, 2014 8:37:58 AM
(0)
Tutor
AMEN. I'm with you, I'm jumping ship too. Stuck with AT&T for 15 years because the previous format was clean. This change is beyond anything I can tolerate. I now dread checking my email every morning. It's absolute DREAD.
AMEN. I'm with you, I'm jumping ship too. Stuck with AT&T for 15 years because the previous format was clean. This change is beyond anything I can tolerate. I now dread checking my email every morning. It's absolute DREAD.

Re: New email format

118 of 260 (2,391 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 23, 2014 9:24:28 AM
(0)
Teacher

ATT - Are you listening yet?  Responding?  Answering these questions?  Or are you waiting for enough customers to leave before you make another business decision to fix things.

Just think of the thousands upon thousands of other customers who are upset that aren't willing to take the time to let you know via a forum.  Better wise up, but at this point, does not seem likely.

... the silence is deafening...

ATT - Are you listening yet?  Responding?  Answering these questions?  Or are you waiting for enough customers to leave before you make another business decision to fix things.

Just think of the thousands upon thousands of other customers who are upset that aren't willing to take the time to let you know via a forum.  Better wise up, but at this point, does not seem likely.

... the silence is deafening...

119 of 260 (2,378 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 23, 2014 9:30:37 AM
(0)
Tutor

Does any one hate the new e-mail format as much as I do? why do they keep screwing with things? I can't select a board, thats nbot working either!!!!!!!

Does any one hate the new e-mail format as much as I do? why do they keep screwing with things? I can't select a board, thats nbot working either!!!!!!!

new e-mail format.

120 of 260 (2,583 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments