Protect yourself online
acolner's profile

Mentor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, May 4th, 2014 3:00 PM

I don't like the new ATT.net email format.

How do I go back to the old one (Classic)?

Master

• 

5.7K Messages

10 years ago

I totally agree with ALL the negatives regarding the present ATT/Yahoo E-mail format.  It is a total mess.  Practically nothing works.  What the heck are all these tiny rectangular boxes with the miniscule letters and numbers in them?  Some secret code?  I'm guessing that practically everyone had switched back to the classic format after the last abomination update.....and the nitwits in authority didn't like that.  So NOW it is impossible to access the classic format.

This new setup just does NOT work.  It is the biggest mess I have witnessed since we joined U-verse in 2007.  Why, in heaven's name do you guys keep messing with it?   I can't use the words I'd like to use to describe my feelings adequately.......the filter would not allow it.

Much as I would hate to do it.....we may have to dump AT&T and go back to Comcast....at least for our Internet/E-mail access.   WHAT a MESS!!!!!!!

Phil

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

10 years ago

My issue with the new email is the themes available. I've tried all the colors and designs and nothing is comfortable to view. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Interesting that I just started email again and now I see the old format.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

AT&T is more concerned with their profit margin than providing a decent service to their customers, you are just one more employee more than willing to lie for your job! Dealing with this email is a misury, can't even see the emails for the ads. Your are going to lose customers over this!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I agree with everything you are saying except that AT&T doesn't think or care if it is making email better, it's all about greed and how mnany advertyisers that can bombast us with.

Mentor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

No, we don't all overcome change and get used to it, especially if the change is not an improvement, but just the opposite. This new email format is a backwards step, not a step forward. Whoever designed it not only needs to be fired, but they should be dumped into a bottomless pit, never to surface again. Please change it again, back to what it was!!

Mentor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

I don't mind change if it's an improvement. This is the opposite of an improvement. I will NOT adapt.

Mentor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

The feature I used most (sorting by subject) is defintely missing! Plus, overalll the design is atrocious.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I hate the conversation groupings.  I'd much rather just see the individual postings rather than the whole chain of them.  

Mentor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

I do NOT want "helpful information on how to use the new email." I want the OLD email back. I don't want to learn how to use the new email since I want the new email to go away!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.