Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jul 29, 2012
6:05:53 AM
View profile
How to change my primary email address? Acct now gets tons of spam mail and want to change it.

Accepted Solution

How to change my primary email address? Acct now gets tons of spam mail and want to change it.

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 30, 2012 9:33:17 AM
(0)
Community Manager

andped1 wrote:

Welcome andped1.  I'm sorry to hear about the unwanted emails.  The following solution provides information on your member ID which is associated with your primary email address...

All about your Member ID

As an alternative, the following solutions offer tips on how to avoid email SPAM, reporting it and how to block a specific sender...

Tips to avoid email spam

How do I block mail from a specific sender? Can I un-block it later?

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

andped1 wrote:

Welcome andped1.  I'm sorry to hear about the unwanted emails.  The following solution provides information on your member ID which is associated with your primary email address...

All about your Member ID

As an alternative, the following solutions offer tips on how to avoid email SPAM, reporting it and how to block a specific sender...

Tips to avoid email spam

How do I block mail from a specific sender? Can I un-block it later?

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How to change my primary email address? Acct now gets tons of spam mail and want to change it.

2 of 4 (9,385 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 31, 2012 1:35:36 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thank you Alex,

I have already been using the "block sender" option however I get the same emails from another domain a few days after they figure out they have been blocked, how they know they have been blocked is beyond me. I get approximately 30 to 50 unwanted emails a day. So when I don't go in for a few days.... :^/  

Thank you Alex,

I have already been using the "block sender" option however I get the same emails from another domain a few days after they figure out they have been blocked, how they know they have been blocked is beyond me. I get approximately 30 to 50 unwanted emails a day. So when I don't go in for a few days.... :^/  

Re: How to change my primary email address? Acct now gets tons of spam mail and want to change it.

3 of 4 (9,338 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 3, 2012 10:17:34 AM
(0)
Community Manager

andped1 wrote:

Thank you Alex,

Glad to help!  Smiley Happy  I would definitely try using the SPAM reporting option referenced in the article too.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible

andped1 wrote:

Thank you Alex,

Glad to help!  Smiley Happy  I would definitely try using the SPAM reporting option referenced in the article too.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible

4 of 4 (9,285 Views)