Protect yourself online
Mooncresentgirl777's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, June 7th, 2013 6:23 PM

Free Att Email Password AND Security Questions Reset

Is it possible for free att email accounts password to be reset as well as security questions? They both were forgotten any help?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

581 Messages

11 years ago

@Mooncresentgirl777 wrote:

Is it possible for free att email accounts password to be reset as well as security questions? They both were forgotten any help?

Hello Mooncresentgirl777!  Welcome to the forums!

Please check out this article Change or reset your AT&T passwords for details as well as att.net Mail Features for additional assistance!

Thanks for posting!  ~Delia

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

My ATT email address is *********** I have had this email address for about 10 years. When I set it up, I also had ATT DSL & home phone. I switched to Charter Cable, but was told I could keep my ATT email. I hate change, so I did. A month or so ago, someone (not me) changed my access ID and this changed my password. I spent about 4 hours on the phone with ATT being bounced around, but got someone who fixed the problem. I was up & running. A couple of days ago, someone (not me) changed it again. This time I have been on the phone with ATT for most of the last 3 days. As soon as your people hear that my account is a FREE account, they shut down & transfer me to someone else. Free account or not, it is still an ATT account. I have been told several times that I cannot be helped BECAUSE my account is not associated with any other ATT service (FREE).

Please get me back into my email. I will send all my files & mail to another email server & you will be rid of me & my free account. I am a foster parent and there are files that involve the children in my care that have info in them that I need. not to mention all the pictures I saved to files, because I wanted to preserve them. I do not have the 3 digit code from my previous account. I did not anticipate this problem. I did not set up the ********* that is attached to this account, so I don't know how to access that either. Please help me. Please don't send me to your FAQ section. This issue is not there. you cannot even send  me an email, because I cannot access the account. I can, however access the account associated with this forum. Please email me there. 

[edited for privacy]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I have the same problem with my att email account. I need my files transfer into my yahoo account. I don't know how it works

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I was just told that after 31 days of not being an AT&T customer, it will be disassociated with AT&T and will become a yahoo account and I will be able to change the passwords.  Is this true?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I cannot get into my email, I keep getting the message " Your Connection is not private"  what do I need to do?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have a Att email but I can't get email from this email and I have forgotten my password for this E-mail

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

In the last month or so, I have been continually asked for my password for my free att email account. Sometimes I have to enter it 5 times. Are they trying to get rid of us?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I forgot the answers to my security questions. I need to know them in order to change my password.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am trying to reset my husbands password for his e-mail he has a new I-pad and we forgot his password and don't remember the answers to the security questions. Please help. Thanks 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.