Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Oct 15, 2013
3:37:49 PM
View profile
Email after cancelation
I am considering canceling my dsl service. If it is cancelled will I be able to keep access to my @bellsouth.net email address.
I am considering canceling my dsl service. If it is cancelled will I be able to keep access to my @bellsouth.net email address.
Accepted Solution

Email after cancelation

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 18, 2013 10:03:21 AM
(0)
Community Support
Edited by ATTJulieCS on Dec 11, 2013 at 11:14:42 AM

camozor wrote:

This is a great question @camozor !   This should answer it for you: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB418183&cv=801#fbid=q3qJHkwNcp_

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

camozor wrote:

This is a great question @camozor !   This should answer it for you: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB418183&cv=801#fbid=q3qJHkwNcp_

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Email after cancelation

[ Edited ]
2 of 6 (1,774 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 27, 2013 9:03:13 AM
(0)
Contributor

The link referes to att.com email addresses.

What about bellsouth.net emails ?

I've been mislead by AT&T so many many times over the past 3 weeks or so that I can't ignore any

detail that may or may not be relevant i.e. att.com email same as bellsouth.net email.

Thank you,

Jon

The link referes to att.com email addresses.

What about bellsouth.net emails ?

I've been mislead by AT&T so many many times over the past 3 weeks or so that I can't ignore any

detail that may or may not be relevant i.e. att.com email same as bellsouth.net email.

Thank you,

Jon

3 of 6 (1,607 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 30, 2013 5:18:55 PM
(0)
Contributor

I have the same question with my pacbell.net email and do not think the link posted above solves the problem.  I 'm still looking for a real answer.

I have the same question with my pacbell.net email and do not think the link posted above solves the problem.  I 'm still looking for a real answer.

4 of 6 (1,562 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2013 4:29:58 PM
(0)
Tutor

It would be great if AT&T would clarify the issue in writing.

It would be great if AT&T would clarify the issue in writing.

5 of 6 (1,309 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 7:25:52 AM
(0)
Contributor

In my experience, the customer service you receive with a free account is non-existent. Given the number of spam attacks with yahoo-related email addresses, and a lack of customer service, I suggest using another email provider. My in-active and now de-activated bellsouth email address has been spamming. I have no access to the account (I deactivated it) and no help from customer service.

In my experience, the customer service you receive with a free account is non-existent. Given the number of spam attacks with yahoo-related email addresses, and a lack of customer service, I suggest using another email provider. My in-active and now de-activated bellsouth email address has been spamming. I have no access to the account (I deactivated it) and no help from customer service.

6 of 6 (1,286 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments