Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted May 7, 2013
8:15:03 PM
Email Inbox capacity?

My older emails keep disappearing from my (free AT& T Account) Inbox.  How do I increase the Inbox email capacity so that I can keep all the older and important ones?

My older emails keep disappearing from my (free AT& T Account) Inbox.  How do I increase the Inbox email capacity so that I can keep all the older and important ones?

Accepted Solution

Email Inbox capacity?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 13, 2013 11:06:30 AM
(0)
Former Moderator

winsomart,

I was under the impression that a free yahoo email account has an unlimited amount of storage. Please see the following article. Like it suggests you might want to make additional folders to start storing some of your email.

How much storage space do I have in Yahoo! Mail?

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

winsomart,

I was under the impression that a free yahoo email account has an unlimited amount of storage. Please see the following article. Like it suggests you might want to make additional folders to start storing some of your email.

How much storage space do I have in Yahoo! Mail?

James

Re: Email Inbox capacity?

2 of 2 (849 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments