Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Aug 11, 2014
9:51:03 AM
Creating Subfolders in Yahoo

How can I create subfolders for my folders in yahoo email.  e.g. under Folders, I want to create a folder called "Animals," then under that folder I would like create two folders, one called "Cats" and the other called "Dogs."

I've tried right and left clicking on the main folder, but all that happens is the secondary folder shows up with equal status to the original folder.

Thanks

How can I create subfolders for my folders in yahoo email.  e.g. under Folders, I want to create a folder called "Animals," then under that folder I would like create two folders, one called "Cats" and the other called "Dogs."

I've tried right and left clicking on the main folder, but all that happens is the secondary folder shows up with equal status to the original folder.

Thanks

Creating Subfolders in Yahoo

1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 13, 2014 2:51:53 PM
(0)
Community Manager

I've been playing around in mine for a while and unfortunately it doesn't appear to be an option. I'm sorry for the bad news. You can set up an external email client like Outlook or Thunderbird to get more features and flexibility, including subfolders.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I've been playing around in mine for a while and unfortunately it doesn't appear to be an option. I'm sorry for the bad news. You can set up an external email client like Outlook or Thunderbird to get more features and flexibility, including subfolders.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Creating Subfolders in Yahoo

2 of 2 (1,199 Views)