Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted May 22, 2014
10:55:22 AM
Any way to delete folders?

Is there some way to delete empty / un-needed folders in the "new improved" ATT / Yahoo email? Thanks.

Is there some way to delete empty / un-needed folders in the "new improved" ATT / Yahoo email? Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Any way to delete folders?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 22, 2014 11:13:03 AM
(0)
Teacher

In the full-featured (so-called) version, I just right-click on the folder name and choose "Delete".  That works for me.  If you've tried that, and it didn't work for you, check to see if you're in Basic or maybe they fixed it after you posted.

In the full-featured (so-called) version, I just right-click on the folder name and choose "Delete".  That works for me.  If you've tried that, and it didn't work for you, check to see if you're in Basic or maybe they fixed it after you posted.

Re: Any way to delete folders?

2 of 3 (634 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2014 11:27:13 AM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks, 1911Man! Earlier I was not getting any right-click context menu when I right clicked the folders (in full-featured mode; I couldn't get back into basic mode today for some reason) but now deleting folders is working for me, too.

Thanks, 1911Man! Earlier I was not getting any right-click context menu when I right clicked the folders (in full-featured mode; I couldn't get back into basic mode today for some reason) but now deleting folders is working for me, too.

Re: Any way to delete folders?

3 of 3 (629 Views)