Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Apr 29, 2013
7:46:13 AM
View profile
Access your AT&T email through another email program

Check out Access your AT&T email for details on how to access your AT&T email from another email program.

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Check out Access your AT&T email for details on how to access your AT&T email from another email program.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Access your AT&T email through another email program

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 29, 2013 7:47:31 AM
(0)
Employee

We have many other self-help options available to you!  Please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

Thanks!  ~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

We have many other self-help options available to you!  Please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

Thanks!  ~Delia

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Access your AT&T email through another email program

2 of 2 (386 Views)
Solution