Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Outdoor security camera too dark at night

Tutor

Outdoor security camera too dark at night

Hello,

My DigitalLife was updated by AT&T  I could tell I saw it on the keypad says software update.   And ever since my outdoor camera wearing totally pitch black At night. Works great during the day but not at night.  It used to work great 12 software upgrade not sure with the death if they lower the power to the IR led. Also can I use a 3rd party other camera. No one from AT&T will help out I’m really disappointed in this company

Message 1 of 11
Community Support

Re: Outdoor security camera too dark at night

@kizy3647 - Hello, please click my name and select 'Send PM.'  In this message, please confirm your name, account number, contact number, and email so I can assist in getting this escalated.  Thank you.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 11
Tutor

Hello,

is there a fix for the cameras going too dark at night.  Or is there a third-party camera I can buy that has night vision on it

Message 3 of 11
Tutor

My outdoor camera went way too dark after a DigitalLife software update. Reset will not help recover the camera fix the software please there is a glitch it used to work fine before the software update. 

Message 4 of 11
Tutor

A2797A83-6DC2-48B2-B6B8-E1F2E9FC89A0.jpegOutdoor camera to dark image after digital life software update

Message 5 of 11
Community Support

@kizy3647 - Hello, please click my name and select 'Send PM.'  In this message, please confirm your name, account number, contact number, and email so I can assist in getting this escalated.  Thank you.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 11
Tutor

Hello,

I don't see a link or an option to private message the information.

Thanks,

Luay

Message 7 of 11
ACE - Guru

Hi @kizy3647 and @ATTDigitalLifeCS ,

This was marked as “Solved”, and this post as the ‘Solution’.

Can you tell us what the solution was, so others can share in the benefit?

Thanks - that would be great,

D123

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same problem as above. Camera didn’t used to be almost black at night when I first got att digital life but now it is and I can’t see anything on the camera at night and the camera can’t see anything at night either to record! 

Message 9 of 11
Highlighted
Tutor

Same here. Can't see anything at night. Need fix or replacement with better camera.

Message 10 of 11
Community Support

@tatamd  Hello. Have you contacted support so that we can schedule a an appt for a technician to come out to resolve the issue?

Message 11 of 11
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support