Explore & discover

Helpful Links

New user profile won’t work on keypad

Contributor

New user profile won’t work on keypad

I have entered a new profile through the app. However, when the person tries to use it, it will not work. What am I missing? Do I have to do something on the keypad? Thanks so much!

Message 1 of 4
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by ATTDigitalLifeCS
‎12-17-2018 6:41 AM

Re: New user profile won’t work on keypad

@Nelle2019  Hello. You don't need to do anything thru the keypad, just the app. What are you wanting them to be able to do? In the user profile, it would depend which level of permissions you gave them. If you go back into User Profiles in the app, then tap on their name, scroll to the bottom and you can see which level of permission you gave them. If you want a definition of which each permission and how to set the, just click on the "view user profiles in solution center" and all the info will come up for you about them. Let me know if you have any further questions.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thank you for responding. I have done all if that. The problem is the person can’t open the door with their code. I have never been able to set up the guest code.
Message 3 of 4
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by ATTDigitalLifeCS
‎12-19-2018 6:35 AM

@Nelle2019  Thank you for the info. That helps. If you are just wanting to do a guest code, log into the app, tap devices, tap door lock, then tap the down arrow, tap "edit device settings", and then there is an option to tap that says "add door lock code (up to 5 more)"... you can add guest codes right there and you do not have to give someone access to Digital Life profiles with permissions if you only want to give out a door code. Let me know if you have any other questions.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support