Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Motorola Moto x unlock code not working

Contributor

Motorola Moto x unlock code not working

I got approved through the attached portal to unlock my Moto X and went through the process as directed and entered the code and the phone says it was unsuccessful. I don't believe I entered it more than 5 times unless the phone doesn't consider consecutive trys in a session, I tried this once before a year ago with no success. I need this phone for work and to have contact with my son's daycare. My current phone is down due to an update caused issue to which my carrier and Motorola both are telling my I'm responsible to pay $150 for a new phone because mine is currently outside manufacture's warranty. I'm not even through paying off the current phone through my carrier!!! Any help to resolve this issue would be much appreciated

Message 1 of 2
Community Support

Re: Motorola Moto x unlock code not working

@Josh6773   Hello. You posted this in the AT&T Digital Life Forum. Unfortunately, I do not have the knowledge to be able to assist you with this. Have you tried posting this in the wireless forum?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support