Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Important Digital Life Message

Community Support

Important Digital Life Message

Digital Life security services have not been impacted. Some customers received an erroneous message on their keypad. Additionally, we have seen some intermittent online response delays. We are in the process of addressing each of these issues and expect to have this resolved shortly.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (2)
Message 125 of 132
Tutor

Is the entire system down?

Customer service is a joke, was on hold for 45 minutes but had to get back to work and couldnt hold any longer. My system has been out since last night. Sporatic recording, the app isnt working at all. What is going on? Kind of rediculous to be paying a premium price and then not be able to use or access anything that I am paying for. Been a customer for almost an entire week now!! From what Ive read, BIG MISTAKE!

Laura [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 45 of 132
Tutor

Re: Getting alerts but nothing is showing up in video archive

but we should be glad to know they are answering q's about how to change the chimes. lol seriously? chime sound shouldnt be a priority at this point. 

Message 46 of 132
Contributor

Over 2-3 hours hold time!

It is really sad everytime you call att- Digital Life customer service line you are on the phone on hold for over 2 - 3 hours before a representative or answer your call. It never fails that every time I called customer service my whole time is always between 2-3 hours of waiting! As soon as my contract is up with him I am so done with this lousy company!
Message 47 of 132
Contributor

Re: is the digital life service down again

I sat on hold for a total of 2.5hrs and the chat does not work. My panel is showing an error and my camera stopped recording at 7:30am this morning. So far, the app doesn't work - again. I should have never left Guardian for this nonsense. I called the store where I bought the service and they passed the buck, told me to call the number that I sat on hold for 2.5 hours. 

Message 48 of 132
Scholar

Re: Strange message

I've been even waiting a month for them to resolve - how long is long enough?!
Message 49 of 132
Scholar

YET they have no problems communicating about their bills, heh? Poor organization from supposedly the top communications company. Kinda ironic don't you think? A communications company that can't communicate with its customers.😤
Message 50 of 132
Scholar

Exactly! They have our phone numbers and e-mails!!
Message 51 of 132
Mentor

Re: NO SYSTEM CONTROL

I gave up holding after a hour.  I know its terrable !

Message 52 of 132
ACE - Guru

@ATTDigitalLifeCS - Can we get an hourly update on the status?

Thanks for your help!

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 53 of 132
Tutor

Camera not recording/archiving

Starting last night I noticed not all camera recordings were in the archives that should have recently been there. Today I noticed one or two recordings showing up randomly about 12 hours later.
Message 54 of 132
Employee

my panel is stating ERR: Alarm not sent to AT&T- what does that mean?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 55 of 132
Employee

Re: Camera not recording/archiving

When will the system issues be cleared or resumed for a functioning solution?  Will you be providing a credit to these accounts and services with no notification and reduce security measures?

Call volumes are high, responses are absent, and concerns are overwhelming?

A general message stating your aware of issue does not provide ease or satisfaction for all of these users?

Message 56 of 132
Employee

I need to ensure my system is operating effectively and securely?  Where is the response?  Communication?

Message 57 of 132
Tutor

Re: my panel is stating ERR: Alarm not sent to AT&T- what does that mean?

I am having the same difficulty and I have been on the phone waiting for over 40 minutes.  Were you able to get feedback?

Message 58 of 132
Employee

Re: my panel is stating ERR: Alarm not sent to AT&T- what does that mean?

I have the same error. Been waiting on hold in excess of one hour.

Message 59 of 132
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support