Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Important Digital Life Message

Community Support

Important Digital Life Message

Digital Life security services have not been impacted. Some customers received an erroneous message on their keypad. Additionally, we have seen some intermittent online response delays. We are in the process of addressing each of these issues and expect to have this resolved shortly.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (2)
Message 125 of 132
Contributor

Re: is the digital life service down again

I can not use my app either. I am ready to pay the ETF and find another company

Message 30 of 132
Mentor

NO SYSTEM CONTROL

So I cant log in from my phone app, cant log in with my computer on the web portal, cant log in with the tablet.  Cant unlock my door to let in a person I was having work done to the house.  The system keyboad to set and unset alarm laggs.

I am so upset and have no recourse.

Message 31 of 132
ACE - Guru

Re: NO SYSTEM CONTROL

Every day, it's a different problem with this half-baked system.

And it's getting worse....

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 32 of 132
Contributor

Re: NO SYSTEM CONTROL

Same issues here and been sitting on hold over 30 minutes and chat 35 minutes with no reps.. Im assumig they are having some sort of outage.  It would be nice if they made folks aware or had some status board to check. 

Had this system for 3 months and there had been nothing but problems from day one.. equipment and the system not working to the application slow and unreliable.  Sometimes i have to click disarm 4-5 times or force quit the app multiple times to get it to work.. I can guarentte they have a trmemndous amopunt of bugs related to this software. 

Message 33 of 132
ACE - Guru

WHERE IS ATT's RESPONSE TO THIS OUTAGE?

Seriously, this's is an ATT forum... Customer Service (ha!) sends us here for information.

Where is ATT's notification that the upgrade brought down the system again?

Do they not know? Is the entire system unmonitored and running off a single sever in a closet somewhere?

What's the status? Will this last hours, days, weeks?

(documented)

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 34 of 132
Teacher

Answers

We going to get answers? Been on hold an hour and not answering. Lots of posts and no one is getting an answer. 

Message 35 of 132
Contributor

Re: Strange message

I have the same messge. I know you said that they will reset but do I need to get ahold of them also. I have been on hold today for an hour and a half.......

Message 36 of 132
Teacher

They know about it so you probably don't HAVE to. That's a long wait! I'd give them some more time to fix their issue.
Message 37 of 132
Teacher

Another outage

Got ahold of them.  This is going to go on all day.

This service is NOT professionally run. 

Message 38 of 132
ACE - Professor

Re: Answers

You didn't post a question. 

Message 39 of 132
Tutor

Call state attorney general consumer affairs office    the customer service is a total joke

Message 40 of 132
Teacher

Everyone is frustrated with this service. I think they need to do a better job than this. They need to inform the customers that there is going to be something like this. Their app is a disaster. It never works when you need it.

Message 41 of 132
Teacher

Re: Answers

First line is a question???

Message 42 of 132
Teacher

Re: Getting alerts but nothing is showing up in video archive

Well on hold for over an hours and my phone went dead and disconnected. Guess will never know as I can't get answer to problems any where. Unbelievable
Message 43 of 132
Community Support

Digital Life Customer Alert

We are aware of the issues currently affecting your Digital Life service, including the error message displayed on keypads.

There is no need to contact our Support or Monitoring Centers to make a report.
Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve these matters as quickly as possible.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 44 of 132
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support