Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Strange message

Community Support

Important Digital Life Message

Digital Life security services have not been impacted. Some customers received an erroneous message on their keypad. Additionally, we have seen some intermittent online response delays. We are in the process of addressing each of these issues and expect to have this resolved shortly.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (2)
Message 125 of 132
Scholar

Re: Digital Life Customer Alert

When are he video archives going to come back online? This is ridiculous! We get detect notifications and can't view what is entering out property without physically going to see what it is. That defeats the whole purpose of having this system installed. Not to mention the potential jeopardy we might be facing.
Message 105 of 132
Employee

Re: my panel is stating ERR: Alarm not sent to AT&T- what does that mean?

I had the same. I'm a manager in Mobility Customer Service. Can't a message be sent to the app indicating there is a national issue?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 106 of 132
Tutor

Re: Error message on keypad

So glad I purchased $1500 worth of ATT DL "security equipment" last week that is already not secure. Feeling sick about making this choice now. I better go pull up my sign in front yard as this is now a welcome sign to burglars. Not to mention no offical announcment from ATT. A google search led me to this forum. Zero help from phone call attempts or online chat attempts.

Message 107 of 132
Tutor

Why doesn't AT&T put a message when you call in, that they are aware of the issue.  You have a lot of upset customers not being able to reach our security system.

How do we as customers know for sure that the system is working properly????????

Message 108 of 132
Tutor

I have the same problem too, I'm calling ATT support service and the billing service put me on hold more than an hour I give up.

very poor service.

Message 109 of 132
Highlighted
Tutor

Please advise us of what is going on with the alarm system. Let me know if the system is broken so I can start shopping somewhere else.

Message 110 of 132

Recevied a text this morning that my attention was needed- key pad is reporting off line.

when I tried to shut off alarm when leaving for work- it kept failing- when reentering or leaving I keep getting an error- communication failed.

I've tried to chat on line beacuse I was on hold for 1 hour and the chat is also busy. What is going on?

Message 111 of 132
Tutor

Re: no live recording

same here, last recording was at 10am yesterday. I cant record a live feed but i was able to get a snap shot. maybe has something to do with the update.

Message 112 of 132

Re: Camera not recording/archiving

yep, my camera doesnt record either now, besides that keypad error message. we should get reimbursed for non-working system!

Message 113 of 132
Contributor

I am having the same issue in Midtown Atlanta. I was on the hold for 20 min until I saw this post and hung up. I am going to try power cycle the keypad as Thepetcow has suggested above.

Message 114 of 132
Tutor

Why can't you resolve this problem since yesterday? rediculas!!!! Once again paying for security and getting nothing

Except aggregation. No communication at all, like everyone can be on hold for one/two hours for nothing.

?

Message 115 of 132
Tutor

Power cycling the system does work. I did it this morning, and the error is no longer received. Just make sure you put your system in test mode before you doing it. 

Message 116 of 132
Contributor

Digital life alarm key pad

My keypad has an message  err alarm was not sent to att

Message 117 of 132
Contributor

Any indication of when this problem will be resolved?  Anything further required on our end?  Will a technician be necessary?

Message 118 of 132
Contributor

Me too and since yesterday i am trying to get a hold of ANY SUPPORT and i have been on hold for HOURS that my cell phone and my house phone battery died. I am online now waiting over 20 minutes and on the phone again. It is Ridiculous.... Why this error came out?????

ATT SERVICES IS GOING DOWN TO THE DRAIN

Message 119 of 132
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support