Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Strange message

Community Support

Important Digital Life Message

Digital Life security services have not been impacted. Some customers received an erroneous message on their keypad. Additionally, we have seen some intermittent online response delays. We are in the process of addressing each of these issues and expect to have this resolved shortly.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (2)
Message 125 of 132
Tutor

I have the same message this morning.  Website & app have been down intermittently.  Am on hold with Customer Service for over 20 minutes.......still holding.

Message 15 of 132
Teacher

Yup. She said it's widespread so their call volume is high bc of it. I waited 48 minutes. She said customers are still being monitored though, despite the message.
Message 16 of 132
Tutor

So do we all have to call to have the keypad reset or are they doing that remotely for ALL customers?

Message 17 of 132
Teacher

is the digital life service down again

is the digital life service down again.  This hsa started to haven often now.  can't use the app as it wont arm the system and keeps on showing disarmed when I know that we have armed the system when we left.   

Message 18 of 132
Teacher

She had to do it to clear mine because I was on the phone, but I couldn't imagine everyone having to call to have it cleared. I would assume once they get their side totally fixed, it should clear everyone's messages. Knowing what I know now and that it's still monitoring, I don't think I would waste that much time waiting on hold.
Message 19 of 132
Teacher

Re: is the digital life service down again

been on hold with the AT&T customer service for 43 minutes now and no real person has come online so far, SIGHS

Message 20 of 132
Teacher

I am really sorry to say but looks like when their system/app is down, they dont pick up the phone and put you on hold for ever; 45 minutes on hold now

Message 21 of 132
Teacher

forgot to add that sorry been a customer for over 3 years now

Message 22 of 132
Tutor

I sent my alarm at 10:45 PM and woke up at 3 AM and it was off.  The digital panel showed Software Update.  I was furious that my alarm was off and I called AT&T Digital Life.  I could not remember my passcode so they would not help me but did advise that maintenance was happening until 7 AM.  I asked to be transferred to customer service and they said they weren't in until 7 AM.  How convenient.  I want to get rid of this system and monitoring ASAP.  Now I know why I paid more to have ADT -they never let me down, even if they were a bit more expensive. Ugh. Lesson Learned!

Message 23 of 132
Tutor

Thanks for the info.  I'm hanging up after 30 minutes of holding.  Kinda ridiculous.  Why can't they send push alerts or something to their customers instead of making us all wonder what's happening?

Message 24 of 132
Highlighted
Teacher

Exactly! I asked her if there was a way for customers to check if there was an outage or for us to receive a message and she said currently there is nothing in place for either option. She said we would have to call them to find out about outages. They have these forums and solution centers to try to decrease trouble calls, yet they lack outage notifications which makes their call volumes insane. Go figure.
Message 25 of 132
Teacher

been on hold for almost an hour now.  Need to seriously review my options.  This is not fun

Message 26 of 132
Teacher

oh wao, just checked if I can chat with them instead and the CHAT is coming up as Busy and wont let me click on it, KUDOS

Message 27 of 132
Teacher

digitallife.png

Message 28 of 132
ACE - Guru

ATT Alarms are NOT Monitored - no call or police

Being my app isn't working again, I couldn't disarm my system before entering.

So, I tried something. I entered the house and waited...

4 minutes after entering, the alarm went off.

I waited for a call.

No one from ATT ever called, so after 10 minutes, I disarmed from the keypad.

This is sold as a monitored security system. It's clearly not.

(Documented)

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 29 of 132
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Thanksgifting! Unwrap a $5 Starbucks® Card* Learn How
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support