Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Important Digital Life Message

Community Support

Important Digital Life Message

Digital Life security services have not been impacted. Some customers received an erroneous message on their keypad. Additionally, we have seen some intermittent online response delays. We are in the process of addressing each of these issues and expect to have this resolved shortly.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (2)
Message 125 of 132
Tutor

Strange message

My alarm this morning had a message that said "The alarm was not sent to AT&T"  What does this mean?

Message 1 of 132
Mentor

Re: Strange message

I have the same problem. Cannot get through to anyone in customer service.

Message 2 of 132

Error on keypad

there is an error messasge on my keypay which states "Error message alarm not sent to AT&T.

I have been on hold for 50 minutes waiting to speak to someone.

I need to know when my contract ends so I can cancell my service.  This is crazy, such bad customer service.!!!!

Message 3 of 132
Mentor

Re: Error on keypad

Me too, on both accounts. Was on the phone for 45 minutes and gave up. My biggest regret is ever signing up for this service!

Message 4 of 132
Highlighted

Re: Error on keypad

That makes 2 of us

Message 5 of 132
Tutor

I have it, too. I wonder if something is going on at AT&T?
Message 6 of 132
Contributor

I have it as well.  Did anyone find out anything?

Message 7 of 132
Tutor

Nothing to report here. Trying to get through to customer service to no avail.
Message 8 of 132
Mentor

Nope. Still can't get through to customer service. Sometimes when I call, I just get a message that says, "Sorry, but no one is available to take you call. Please try again later" and then it disconnects.

Good customer service! I wonder if they ever heard of an "up-front message" to reduce call volume.

Message 9 of 132
ACE - Guru

This is interesting, it didn't impact me (this time), but I've begun keeping a log of "failure to perform' issues.

(documented)

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 10 of 132
Teacher

I'm having this issue too. Been on hold for almost 45 minutes but by the sound of it, I'm apparently wasting my time holding!
Message 11 of 132
Teacher

I got someone finally
Message 12 of 132
Teacher

There's an outage. They have to reset the keypad from their end to clear out the message.
Message 13 of 132
Mentor

Wonderful. So we all have to call?

Thanks for the info!

Message 14 of 132
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support