- edited 05-01-2018 8:31 AM by Lingoes
04-12-2018 7:10 AM
04-13-2018 9:30 AM
04-13-2018 11:15 AM
1. Remove battery cover
2. Remove batteries
3. Remove the two screws behind the batteries
4. Remove the screw at the very bottom of the lock.
5. carefully remove the entire back plate
6. press the button on the circuit board just above where the wires are connected
7. Keep holding the button while you replace the batteries.
8. Release button once batteries are in
9. The code is now reset to the default code of 12345678
10. Reassemble the lock and follow the below steps to change your new Master PIN.
To change the Master PIN:
1. Enter master pin then press #
2. Enter 1 then #
3. Enter New Master pin then #
4. press * to end program
04-16-2018 9:19 AM