04-13-2018 11:15 AM
1. Remove battery cover
2. Remove batteries
3. Remove the two screws behind the batteries
4. Remove the screw at the very bottom of the lock.
5. carefully remove the entire back plate
6. press the button on the circuit board just above where the wires are connected
7. Keep holding the button while you replace the batteries.
8. Release button once batteries are in
9. The code is now reset to the default code of 12345678
10. Reassemble the lock and follow the below steps to change your new Master PIN.
To change the Master PIN:
1. Enter master pin then press #
2. Enter 1 then #
3. Enter New Master pin then #
4. press * to end program
01-26-2019 7:49 PM
I have an intermittent beeping sound coming out from the DL controller and Digital life app states DLC jammed. I tried solution center, but all it does show a circle pie and states wait. I have been waiting forever for online help. What gives? I am ready to dump this digital life system due to poor customer support.
01-28-2019 6:37 AM
@Ivatan Hello. My apologies for the issue. If you would please click on my user name and then click "Send PM" to send me a message with your name, address, contact info and account number, so that I can have this looked into and have a specialist contact you to resolve the issue. Thank you