Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How can I access camera without Digilife subscription?

Highlighted
Contributor

How can I access camera without Digilife subscription?

I recently bought a house and the previous owner left behind the front camera. He mentioned he had AT&T Digilife, and that's where the camera came from. It is a SERCOMM OC432 camera model. Is there any way I can still access what the camera is viewing?
Message 1 of 23
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Santos.l.halper
‎09-29-2017 6:13 AM

Re: How can I access camera without Digilife subscription?

@Santos.l.halper Unfortunately, would need an active Digital Life account. The cameras can only be viewed on the Digital Life app/portal, they cannot be used as a stand alone device.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 23
Contributor

Okay, thank you!

Message 3 of 23
Contributor

Hello,

I'm also in the same boat. I would like to know how I can do a factory reset on the camera? I cannot figure out the default username / password to access the camera.

Thanks,
Rahul

Message 4 of 23
Community Support

@rahul.s Unfortunately, would need an active Digital Life account. The cameras can only be viewed on the Digital Life app/portal, they cannot be used as a stand alone device. There is not a "default" user name for the cameras.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 23
Tutor

Thats all wrong.

I have that camera working now thru a browser and thru other ip camera viewers.

All you need to do is to press the wps button on the power supply for the camera and then do the same on your router and it will then be shown in your router table with an IP address.

Message 6 of 23
Tutor

username is admin and password is password by default.

if you need to reset, take the back cover off and press the button.

Message 7 of 23
ACE - Guru

This is good to know, thanks.

Maybe I can still use my 7 cameras, in the event that no one buys Digital Life and the product is retired/deprecated.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 8 of 23
Contributor

This worked very well as Jeff described the only thing is the access I’m trying to figure out the password. 

Message 9 of 23
Contributor

This worked very well just having issues with the password. 

Message 10 of 23
Contributor

How are you viewing the camera system?

Message 11 of 23
Contributor

Take take the back cover off what?

Message 12 of 23
Contributor

Did you leave the system hooked up and just went to the router and got the IP address 

Message 13 of 23
Contributor

Thanks for the info! After pushing both the WPS buttons how do I find the info and how do you then access the cameras? Apologies but I am not tech savvy with this.

Message 14 of 23
Contributor

I have been working with a couple of these cameras, I can pull video off of them, but what I cannot figure

out is if they are PoE.  Does anyone know if they are and if so if they are 802.3af or one of the lower voltage

systems (there are many devices that use a 24v version). If someone knows sure would like to know my

self. Be nice to find some sort of manual on these cameras, they turn up in places where the Digital Life

gear has been abandoned. 

Message 15 of 23
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support