Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Glass Break Sensor not monitoring in armed "Stay."

Contributor

Glass Break Sensor not monitoring in armed "Stay."

When my system is armed "Stay" the glass break sensor is not stating it is "monitored" like when armed "Instant or Away." I have a friend who has the same system and his always says "Monitored" when in armed "Stay." Mine use to monitor in the mode but after that update a while back it hasn't. I have called  Customer Support a couple times and was told that this is normal, it's because i am at home. This made no sense to me and i was not happy that this person was not listening to me and just told me to go to the Solution Center (Which i always do, but my issue was not there). Is there anything i can do on my end to resolve this issue or do i need a technician to come out? I'm very frustrarted that i'm paying for this and i can't get any help.

Message 1 of 2
Community Support

Re: Glass Break Sensor not monitoring in armed "Stay."

@LBugg98  I am so sorry for your frustration. I was able to determine the issue, it appears the glass break sensor is not checked for your armed stay devices. It is a very easy fix, that I can correct. Please let me know when it's a good time to contact you and I can help resolve this. Again, I am so sorry for your frustration.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support