Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Garage Door Tilt Controller

Contributor

Garage Door Tilt Controller

My tilt controller shows the garage goes up and down every time the wind blows.  So on my activity log it shows my garage door goes up and down 20 plus times a day when I am here and know that it has not gone up or down.  Any way to adjust the sensitivity?  At this point it is useless.

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: Garage Door Tilt Controller

It might be a faulty sensor. If you contact digital life customer service they can get you started on a warranty claim process. Contact them here Digital Life Customer Service 855.288.2727
Available 24/7

Hope this helps!
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Community Support

Re: Garage Door Tilt Controller

Hello @Suzver! 
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your garage tilt sensor.  This may be caused by a loose sensor.  You're able to tighten the sensor with a small philips head screwdriver.  If this doesn't correct the false activity, please click here to chat with a support agent.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Available Now: A limited-edition wireless charger, inspired by the hit HBO series Game of Thrones™!
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support