Explore & discover

Helpful Links

DLC replacement battery - needed ASAP

Tutor

DLC replacement battery - needed ASAP

We have needed a replacement battery since 11/30! I have contacted AT&T Digital Life customer service 7 TIMES now and just keep getting the run around. Each agent tells me they are placing an order for it, that I will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours and the tracking info will appear under my Account/Orders. Each time I call to follow-up on it, I am told that no one ever placed the order but "they'd be happy to do that for me now". It is now 1/16 and I STILL have not received it. I spoke with customer service yesterday morning who swears she placed the order for me and I would receive confirmation within 24 hours (again) and it still has not happened. What is going on? Can anyone help me? I am seriously considering cancelling our service - especially since we are no longer under contract. This is such a simple request that has now turned into the biggest nuisance! 

Message 1 of 3
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by ATTDigitalLifeCS
‎01-16-2019 9:57 AM

Re: DLC replacement battery - needed ASAP

@Mskgo80  Hello. My apologies for your frustration. The email may have gone to your spam folder, have you checked there? If you would like to click on my  user name, click "Send PM" and send me your name, address, account number and I can verify the shipping of the battery  for you... Or, you can log into your app, go to the menu, tap on Solution Center... about half way down the page there are popular solutions. The top one is "How do I replace my DLC battery"...if you tap on that, it will take you right thru the flow and order a battery to be shipped directly to you.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Tutor

Re: DLC replacement battery - needed ASAP

Thank you. I just sent you a PM!

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support