Explore & discover

Helpful Links

DLC BATTERY

Highlighted
Contributor

DLC BATTERY

Our alarm system panel is showing the DLC battery needs to be replaced. We have no idea what this is 

Message 1 of 4
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by ATTDigitalLifeCS
‎10-29-2018 6:20 AM

Re: DLC BATTERY

@Kjhmwilson  Hello. It is the battery in your main control panel. If you log into the app, tap the menu, tap Solution Center, scroll down, it is one of the preloaded questions. "How do I change my DLC battery?"....if you tap the question it will take you thru the flow and order a replacement battery for you.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

tell me how to change DLC battery!!

Message 3 of 4
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by ATTDigitalLifeCS
‎11-09-2018 11:22 AM

@ohparker  Hello. It is the battery in your main control panel. If you log into the app, tap the menu, tap Solution Center, scroll down, it is one of the preloaded questions. "How do I change my DLC battery?"....if you tap the question it will take you thru the flow and order a replacement battery for you. Here is a video on how to change it.

https://youtu.be/2aet2VSjWr8

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support