08-21-2016 6:40 PM
If you know the current master code, then you can change it at the door lock keypad.
1. Enter master pin then press #
2. Enter 1 then #
3. Enter New Master pin then #
4. press * to end program
If you forgot the current master code, you will need to do a factory reset on the lock.
1. Remove battery cover
2. Remove batteries
3. Remove the two screws behind the batteries
4. Remove the screw at the very bottom of the lock.
5. carefully remove the entire back plate
6. press the button on the circuit board just above where the wires are connected
7. Keep holding the button while you replace the batteries.
8. Release button once batteries are in
9. The code is now reset to the default code of 12345678
10. Reassemble the lock and follow the above directions to set a new code.
08-21-2016 6:43 PM
09-04-2017 10:06 AM
09-05-2017 10:04 AM
04-04-2019 8:14 PM
I can not get my key lock or unlock the lock nor is my pen code is under locking the door. The door will lock by touching the sensor on the lock
04-04-2019 8:21 PM
I am having trouble with my door lock, first my key will not lock or unlock the lock, second my pin code are not working to lock or unlock the lock. The sensor will lock the lock. I replace the batteries.
04-05-2019 6:23 AM
@mitchpc Hello. Have you logged into the app and checked to see if you can control via the app and if that works to lock and unlock? What happens when you try to use the key? If you are saying that the door lock will lock when you touch the sensor, then it should be working with the key as well as it doesn't sound like its jammed. Can you please remove the batteries and ensure that you placed them correctly? I have seen where one battery placed the incorrect way can cause issues. Am needing a little more info please. Thank you