08-14-2017 9:29 AM
The secondary pass can be changed by going into app, under devices, find door lock and edit settings. The master code cannot be changed there.
If you know the current master code, then you can change it at the door lock keypad.
1. Enter master pin then press #
2. Enter 1 then #
3. Enter New Master pin then #
4. press * to end program
If you forgot the current master code, you will need to do a factory reset on the lock.
1. Remove battery cover
2. Remove batteries
3. Remove the two screws behind the batteries
4. Remove the screw at the very bottom of the lock.
5. carefully remove the entire back plate
6. press the button on the circuit board just above where the wires are connected
7. Keep holding the button while you replace the batteries.
8. Release button once batteries are in
9. The code is now reset to the default code of 12345678
10. Reassemble the lock and follow the above directions to set a new code.
08-15-2017 6:20 AM