Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Camera Motion Zone Setup :(

Employee

Camera Motion Zone Setup :(

So I figured yesterday to finally setup my additional camera Motion zones.... What a nightmare! Android tablets have no support of this feature, iOS barely worked and the web portal was a disaster. It took me over four and a half hours to setup additional zones for my eight cameras. All the time it would say the infamous saying, "no feed available", session timed out, app crashing and page not found when trying to save. I was getting so frustrated. Anybody else trying to set up their motion zones up and seem similar issues? This shouldn't take long at all to fix. AT&T please do a fix of software to enhance the dl experience.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 3
ACE - Sage

Re: Camera Motion Zone Setup :(

You should certainly call DL support about this. It shouldn't be so difficult.

(I do not have DL. But I purchased an IR motion camera from Amazon for $65 and set it up with a free App on my android phone and iPad in less than 5 minutes. I do have superior internet and wifi service with Cox cable, which may be part of the reason)
(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Employee

Re: Camera Motion Zone Setup :(

@lizdance40. My thoughts exactly it shouldn't take that long. I have business class through time Warner and have around a 40-50mbps download speed so my Internet isn't causing the issue. Now I have the task to adjust some of the camera motion settings today. Hope this doesn't consume a quarter of my day.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support