Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Camera Activation Alarms? Does this exist?

Highlighted
Tutor

Camera Activation Alarms? Does this exist?

So I've had DL for a few years and it works fine. Recently I've experienced several intruders trying to break into my home and cars late at night.  Problem is, I only find out about it the next day when I scroll through my video feed.

I cannot find any camera settings that basically set an alarm if the camera is activated.  What would be best is being able to set times of day for the camera to send an alert/alarm.

Anyone?

The way I have it now is kind of useless.

Message 1 of 2
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by ATTDigitalLifeCS
‎01-10-2019 8:24 AM

Re: Camera Activation Alarms? Does this exist?

@gman1001  Hello. I am sorry to hear about the intruders. The system will not set an alarm if the cameras detect motion as then it could alarm for yourself, family, delivery person, etc... What you can do, is create a program so that when the cameras detect motion , they start recording and you can enable the notifications to be notified immediately that the something triggered the cameras and view the video instantly via that notification so you don't have to log in and then scroll thru all the videos.  I have included a link to a You Tube video below that will show you how to set up a program...Please let me know if you have any other questions.

https://youtu.be/Zs0AcF7MKd4

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support