Breathe Easy – Monitoring services for carbon monoxide
Digital Life can help protect your family with a monitored carbon monoxide detector. Our monitoring specialists will contact you and/or emergency services should your Digital Life carbon monoxide detector sense a dangerous level of the gas in your home.
Re: Breathe Easy – Monitoring services for carbon monoxide
Carbon monoxide poisoning is an illness caused by exposure to too much carbon monoxide (a colorless, odorless and tasteless gas). Carbon monoxide poisoning can be especially dangerous for people who are sleeping or intoxicated. The signs and symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning may include:
Loss of consciousness
Sources of Carbon Monoxide: Appliances fueled by wood or gas aren't kept in good working order or if they're used in a closed space (running your car in a closed garage), carbon monoxide can build to dangerous levels.