For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
qveen.rican's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, January 15th, 2015 3:45 AM

wifi calling

I have a Galaxy S4 and wifi calling is not on my phone.... isn't there app or something? Bc I can't get service where I'm at. I can only use wifi... I can't make or receive any calls.

Scholar

• 

323 Messages

9 years ago

AT&T is looking to add wifi calling this year but it is not out yet.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @qveen.rican

Whilst WiFi calling may not be available on your device currently, there certainly are apps available for such a service. We would, however, appreciate the opportunity to resolve your cellular service issue. If you can please send us a private message (Click here) with the following information, we can help investigate this for you!

• Cell Number
  • Full address of affected area
  • When service issue began

We would be happy to help! You can also use our Mark The Spot (Link here) app to provide feedback on service issues in your area, or anywhere affected. This helps us provide a perfect network experience. Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Charise

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

It is February now, how much longer? Do you know how many of your customers would love to have wifi calling? What is AT&T waiting for? more customers to leave a go to another carrier?

Come on AT&T your spending all that money on spectrum, do something to stop customer departure.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

We have this issue as well here at the University of Missouri, sometimes a phone call can get through other times it sends the caller straight to voicemail for no reason. Wi-Fi calling would help this, I do not want to be giving people my google voice number if they have my cell number. Also what happened to the VoLTE release?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.