Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 10, 2014
3:25:42 PM
View profile
samsung galaxy 4 length of ringtones

How do I make the duration of a ringtone longer. My samsung only rings for 15 seconds before it goes to voicemail.

How do I make the duration of a ringtone longer. My samsung only rings for 15 seconds before it goes to voicemail.

samsung galaxy 4 length of ringtones

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 10, 2014 6:44:44 PM
(0)
Employee

Hi Roe402!

There is a simple star code you need to dial on your phone to increase the ringtone.

*61*xxx-xxx-xxxx*11*yy#. 

The X's are your voicemail piolt number, you can find this by calling customer care or visiting a Company owned retail store (this is unique based off your area code and city). The Y's are equal to the lenght you want to ring to be set to up to 30 seconds., 

Hope this helps!

Hi Roe402!

There is a simple star code you need to dial on your phone to increase the ringtone.

*61*xxx-xxx-xxxx*11*yy#. 

The X's are your voicemail piolt number, you can find this by calling customer care or visiting a Company owned retail store (this is unique based off your area code and city). The Y's are equal to the lenght you want to ring to be set to up to 30 seconds., 

Hope this helps!

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: samsung galaxy 4 length of ringtones

2 of 2 (179 Views)