View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2014 2:55:40 PM
(0)
Employee

Kinda vague statement, maybe a little history and explanation of what the symptoms are would help the community better serve you

Kinda vague statement, maybe a little history and explanation of what the symptoms are would help the community better serve you

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: i cant make calls

2 of 3 (162 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 8, 2014 2:38:33 PM
(0)
Employee

What happens when you try to make a call?  I would attempt powering off the phone, removing the battery and sim card, wipe down sim card with a soft cloth or t-shirt, blow inside the sim card slot to make sure there is no dust or debris, re-insert sim and battery, power back up and try again.  If this does not work call tech support from a seperate line.

What happens when you try to make a call?  I would attempt powering off the phone, removing the battery and sim card, wipe down sim card with a soft cloth or t-shirt, blow inside the sim card slot to make sure there is no dust or debris, re-insert sim and battery, power back up and try again.  If this does not work call tech support from a seperate line.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: i cant make calls

3 of 3 (123 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments