Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 17, 2014
12:54:21 PM
View profile
how can I record a conversation I am having on my iphone 4 from my i phone 4?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2014 4:28:43 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

tawnyjade wrote:

By design, this is not possible.  Your best choice would be to use Google Voice to make your call as it will allow you to record the call on Google's servers.

Apple will not allow third party applications the level of access they would need to record your phone conversations, and the built-in Apple software will not allow you to record the current phone call.

In many locations, it is considered illegal to record calls without notifying all parties, so make sure you are not violating any laws is you manage to get what you want.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.

tawnyjade wrote:

By design, this is not possible.  Your best choice would be to use Google Voice to make your call as it will allow you to record the call on Google's servers.

Apple will not allow third party applications the level of access they would need to record your phone conversations, and the built-in Apple software will not allow you to record the current phone call.

In many locations, it is considered illegal to record calls without notifying all parties, so make sure you are not violating any laws is you manage to get what you want.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: how can I record a conversation I am having on my iphone 4 from my i phone 4?

2 of 2 (615 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments