can't use myAT&T app on our phones...

can't use myAT&T app on our phones...

We hve new ATT Radiant ZTE Z740 phones. We have tried, but can't use the myAT&T app. We always get the message that service is currently unavailable. We also can't use the features 'Data Balance' and 'Device Help'  and "Account Balance" on our phones (all are ATT services). Thanks for your help.

Message 1 of 4
Community Manager

Re: can't use myAT&T app on our phones...

Hello @davidrhorer 

Are you using a GoPhone service? And do you have a data plan?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4

Re: can't use myAT

Hi Dimitry, We do have GoPhones but we also have a data plan (mobile share plan--2 GB of data total). Thanks, Dave

Message 3 of 4
Community Manager

Re: can't use myAT

I don't believe myAT&T app works with GoPhones. Are you able to access any other sites or apps? This article covers all GoPhone self-service options and *codes:

Self-service option to help you manage your GoPhone account

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support