Wells Fargo Mobile Banking on Curve 8300

Teacher

Wells Fargo Mobile Banking on Curve 8300

I am having no luck downloading a supported browser from the Wells Fargo bank site to be able to access Mobile Banking.  Any advice?
Message 1 of 7 (11,264 Views)
Professor

Re: Wells Fargo Mobile Banking on Curve 8300

Jennie1 wrote:
I am having no luck downloading a supported browser from the Wells Fargo bank site to be able to access Mobile Banking.  Any advice?

What have you tried to download and what happened when you did?

Message 2 of 7 (11,262 Views)
Teacher

I keep trying to download by clicking the link provided and it returns me to the page I was just on.
Message 3 of 7 (11,257 Views)
Expert

Jennie1 wrote:

What browser is it you are trying to get.
Message 4 of 7 (11,251 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Sentry (Former Moderator)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Jennie1 wrote:
Try going to http://wf.com from your phone instead of downloading the browser. You will have to sign up for mobile banking using a computer first by going here.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 7 (11,245 Views)
Teacher

It worked thank you so much
Message 6 of 7 (11,238 Views)
ACE - Expert

Jennie1 wrote:
It worked thank you so much

You're welcome!
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 7 (11,229 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.