Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Sep 16, 2008
1:36:21 PM
View profile
Wells Fargo Mobile Banking on Curve 8300
I am having no luck downloading a supported browser from the Wells Fargo bank site to be able to access Mobile Banking.  Any advice?
I am having no luck downloading a supported browser from the Wells Fargo bank site to be able to access Mobile Banking.  Any advice?
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 17, 2008 8:06:42 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Jennie1 wrote:
Try going to http://wf.com from your phone instead of downloading the browser. You will have to sign up for mobile banking using a computer first by going here.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Wells Fargo Mobile Banking on Curve 8300

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2008 2:20:24 PM
(0)
Professor

Jennie1 wrote:

What have you tried to download and what happened when you did?

Jennie1 wrote:

What have you tried to download and what happened when you did?

Re: Wells Fargo Mobile Banking on Curve 8300

2 of 7 (11,093 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2008 4:13:30 PM
(0)
Teacher
I keep trying to download by clicking the link provided and it returns me to the page I was just on.
I keep trying to download by clicking the link provided and it returns me to the page I was just on.

3 of 7 (11,088 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2008 9:13:01 PM
(0)
Expert

Jennie1 wrote:

What browser is it you are trying to get.

Jennie1 wrote:

What browser is it you are trying to get.

4 of 7 (11,082 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 17, 2008 8:06:42 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Jennie1 wrote:
Try going to http://wf.com from your phone instead of downloading the browser. You will have to sign up for mobile banking using a computer first by going here.

Jennie1 wrote:
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 7 (11,076 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 17, 2008 9:17:01 AM
(0)
Teacher
It worked thank you so much

6 of 7 (11,069 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 17, 2008 4:05:41 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Jennie1 wrote:

You're welcome!

Jennie1 wrote:

You're welcome!

7 of 7 (11,060 Views)