Helpful Links

Tablet shutdown

Contributor

Tablet shutdown

Making sure I am still on target to shut down my tablet at eom
Message 1 of 4
Contributor

Re: Tablet shutdown

I AM NOT LOOKING TOO ADD OR ANY OTHER VOWEL YOU CAN PROVIDE AT THIS TIME, SHUT DOWN THE TABLET, WHIWH I HAVE BEEN COMMUNICATING FOR THE LAST THREE (3) IS ALL I NEED CONFIRMATION ON NOW
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

NOT LOOKING TO UPGRADE OR ADD TO ANDROID TABLET. SHUT IT DOWN AS I HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED WOULD BE HAPPENING AT EOM.
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

This is not AT&T.  This is a community forum.  

Shut down?   As in turn off?   

If you want to cancel the charges for a tablet, you must call ATT and use the words "cancel the tablet line number xxx-xxx-xxxx".   You must be the account owner and know your passcode/PIN number to cancel a line.  

Shut down is the wrong term and this is the wrong place.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support