Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Radio Interference

Contributor

Radio Interference

I'm having interference on the ham radio bands.  I hear a signal every ~61 kHz. Before I start putting up shielding around things I am hoping someone knows if this is a known issue with the AT&T DL hardware.

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: Radio Interference

i have had installs where there was local am radio interference, we ended up having to ground the Nid better as well as the drop coming in

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED WITH EACH POST

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Radio Interference

The interference I'm getting I believe is from the security system and I think its from the wireless interface to the window and door sensors.  If I can't clear I'll have to have the system removed.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support