Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 29, 2014
3:21:46 PM
View profile
Phone calls
When someone calls me that say the phone rings 7or8 times . All I hear is 1or2 am I missing a setting.
When someone calls me that say the phone rings 7or8 times . All I hear is 1or2 am I missing a setting.

Phone calls

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2014 2:39:15 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi @Charlie57 

By default your ring length is set to 15 seconds I believe, you can call customer care (@ 1-800-331-0500 or 611 from your cell) and ask them to extend it to 30 seconds, will that help?
Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hi @Charlie57 

By default your ring length is set to 15 seconds I believe, you can call customer care (@ 1-800-331-0500 or 611 from your cell) and ask them to extend it to 30 seconds, will that help?
Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Phone calls

2 of 2 (221 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments