Get the myAT&T app
schwinnmeridian's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Friday, October 31st, 2014 6:21 PM

My-Cast Weather

Anyone else having trouble accessing My-Cast on their phones?  It loads, then I get a message saying This version of My-Cast Weather has expired.  Select "Buy" to purchase.  I select Buy and it gives me a message saying they're having a program processing my request.  Even 45+ minutes on the phone with customer support has done nothing to solve this problem.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

Earlier, it said that since I already subscribed to the feature, it had already been loaded.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

I finally went to My-Cast's site (per the URL that came up in the error message), and they say their app is only usable on Smartphones.  I have been searching in vain to find a new weather app to download to my phone.  Anyone know any?  How pre-paid customers can search online for apps is information that AT&T doesn't seem to want to share.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

ALWAYS HAD MY CAST WEATHER JUST LOST IT WHAT DO I DO TO GET IT BACK

ATT CELL PHONE ***

THANKS.KEN

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I just got this phone from AT&T 3 days ago I didn't know who this is and like a sweater thing but when I love looking at it is his I was in Luxembourg Europe I'm in Pennsylvania why would have this on here

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Paying for lightning feature but it doesn't always show up. We chase storms in Florida and need the most current data...really HATE the 5 minute lag too🌪
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.