Get the myAT&T app
bgreen3591's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, November 15th, 2012 7:37 PM

Microsoft Wallet and NFC on Nokia 920

Just got my Nokia 920 and went to set up MS Wallet app, only to discover that the tap-to-pay function only works "if supported by your network service provider" (quote from the Nokia user guide). I can't find anything on the AT&T site about how I can get this function enabled.

So, AT&T, what's up with that?

Expert

• 

13K Messages

11 years ago

@bgreen3591 wrote:

Just got my Nokia 920 and went to set up MS Wallet app, only to discover that the tap-to-pay function only works "if supported by your network service provider" (quote from the Nokia user guide). I can't find anything on the AT&T site about how I can get this function enabled.

So, AT&T, what's up with that?

Currently the only info available is that it is available only in Austin and Salt Lake City at this time, all other info is listed below for you from AT&T directly.

Introducing the smart and simple

Isis Mobile Wallet™

Now available in Austin and Salt Lake City.
Isis Mobile Wallet™

COMPATIBLE PHONES

Can I use Isis on my smartphone?

The following AT&T wireless phones are Isis Ready:

HTC One™ X*
LG Escape™
Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate™*
Samsung Galaxy S® III*
Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro™
Sony Xperia™ TL

To get started using Isis on your smartphone, visit your nearest
AT&T retail store – our representatives will be happy to assist you.

AT&T Store Locator

*Latest phone software required. Please visit www.att.com/softwareupdates to confirm your device is up to date.
Isis terms of service are available at paywithisis.com. Isis Cash Card offer is for a limited period and subject to change. Eligibility of payment cards, loyalty cards, and offers depends on card issuer and merchant participation. Message and data charges, and certain Isis Cash Card fees, may apply. Ability to tap or transmit loyalty and offer information varies among participating merchants. Contactless symbol is a trademark of EMVCo, LLC. Isis, Isis Mobile Wallet, Isis Ready, Clip to Isis, Isis Cash, and the associated Isis logos are trademarks of JVL Ventures, LLC.

[edited HTML to preserve community formatting]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I am in SLC and also have a Nokia 920 with NFC.  The only phones that are currently available for ISIS appear to be Android OS.  Does anyone know when a Windows Phone with NFC will have an app available to use ISIS?  When I bought this Nokia 920 I assumed the wallet would be NFS enabled, but it does not appear to be so.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I have the 920 and would like this feature enabled. Not sure whether its in at&t, Microsoft or Nokia hands. I see lots of others using NFC phones in Maryland to pay for things.

Mentor

• 

29 Messages

10 years ago

Still waiting on this...

Professor

• 

1.2K Messages

10 years ago

I don't see ISIS taking off very well. I assume development of a windows app has been stopped.

Professor

• 

1.2K Messages

9 years ago

Guess I was wrong. The Softcard (the new name for ISIS) launched today.

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

9 years ago

The wait is over, set up on my Lumia 1020, works like a charm

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.