For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
SHANUXLK's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 6th, 2015 3:32 AM

Lumia Demin Update

AT&T Mobile Phones Update to come late, right ? because Lumia 920 Come "Demin" but at&t yet  "Cyan" ?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi there @SHANUXLK

At this time, we do not have a planned release date for the anticipated “Denim” update. The most recent software version for the Lumia 920 is 8.10.12393.890. Rest assured that you will receive a notification on your device as soon as a new update is available.

I hope this helps!

Charise

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Que pregunta?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

No one came to update Denim yet ?

Mentor

• 

63 Messages

9 years ago

In the middle of February, ATT siad that the Denim update for the Luma 925 would be coming "soon."  And here it is 2 months later.  Is it coming, or not?

Most of the rest of the world has had this update for 6 months or so.  What's holding things up in the ATT world?

If ATT is not going to be srious about its Windows Phone offerings (and visit any ATT store to see how these phones are relegated to back corners), just say so, so we can either switch carriers and/or switch to IOS phones or some other software-based phone.

At any rate, ATT, don't just sit there - say or do soemthing!  You're looking ineffective, wishy-washy, and directionless.

Mentor

• 

63 Messages

9 years ago

Bump

Teacher

• 

35 Messages

9 years ago

The lack of responce should tell us what AT&T thinks of windows phone users...

I've been a AT&T customer since 1999 and a Nokia fan for most of that time. I'm awaiting window 10 phones and I hope that AT&T will cary one.   If not maybe the 4 of us will be looking for another carier.  I just don't like apple and google wants to control to much...

AT&T - will you support us?  Will you update our phones or will you leave us wanting more?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

miccal, I heard ya...

Microsoft has AT&T down as having the Denim update available...

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/mobile/support/product/lumia635/softwareupdate/

So much for that huh... 😉

Talk about late... just wanted to add, that Verizon is really bad. 

Not sure if the Icon has even recieved the Windows Phone 8.1 update with Cortana. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Any news on this yet? I'm beginning to think I'll still be waiting when the rumored Lumia 940 comes out next winter. Come on, ATT. Are you still testing this or is it officially shelved?

Voyager

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

So here we are, months later and still no Denim update.  I am truly believing that ATT does not wish to support the Windows Phone platform.  As other posters have stated, I am a loyal ATT customer for many years, and I am questioning this loyalty.  Denim is required to update to the much anticipated Windows Mobile 10, which is supported on the Nokia 920, but with ATT sitting on its hands doing nothing (but supporting IOS and Android) we will never get the update.

Looking at the specs for the 920 phone, it is at par or still above some of the newer offerings, so to say that the phone is obsolete is pure BULL....  The cell phone technology we have today is not the technology of the 1990's and 2000's.  It is conceivable that a platform can perform for many-many years...unless your provider is holding updates and functionality hostage!

I will be leaving ATT support and service.

Note that this could all be resolved if ATT would at least communicate with their customers. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Amen! ATT, why isn't Denim available to us yet? It's been months.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.