For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
lopezr_18's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, February 10th, 2015 10:18 PM

Lollipop Update

[Subject edited for better exposure]

When will att get the new lollipop update?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mentor

• 

72 Messages

9 years ago

If you have the LG G3 you can get it today! Unfortunately all of us on AT&T's low end phones like the Note 4 and the Galaxy S5 may have to wait longer. I guess we should feel privileged we at least got the awesome new 4.4.4 update with the great new AT&T apps that I find myself using all the time.

Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

9 years ago

Today for LG G3 owners.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

Two people I work with got the Lolipop update from Verizon on their S5s last week. Samsung has done an update for both the S4 and S5 phones. When will at&t start upgrading us, I have an s4 that should get the upgrade.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

9 years ago

sorry no carrier has released lollipop for the s4.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

Totally amazing that Lolipop has been out for well over 6 months and yet those of us with phones that are less than two years old are still without the update. Apple may have it's problems, but my 3 year old iPad 2 still gets all the updates and the day Apple releases them.

Mentor

• 

62 Messages

9 years ago

Thats the million$ question, when in deed will the gs5 on at&t get the elusive lollipop software update. I own a very nice and expensive 650$ gold gs5 thats only 8 months old and this extremley long wait for the lollipop is causeing me a lot of stress and now depression. I know its crazy at&t but my gs5 is a big part of my life as was the great gs3 i had before it. Please at&t get us gs5 owners the lollipop update i beg you please. My wife is really pushing me to change carriers to t mobile or verizon, if this update isnt released by monday. I want you to know i love at&t service and phones i just cant take this long,long,long wait on this mythical lollipop update. Thank you very much

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

Sad to know that Verizon managed to push out the Lolipop 5.0 update to their S5 phones several weeks ago. Co-worker of mine got her update back in March and allowed me to play around with her phone, this update looks GREAT.

I have a Galaxy S4, while not the latest model, it is less that 2 years old, so far from ancient. Not at all sure that this is all planned by Google in order to force us to keep buying new equipment every couple of years. My S4 is fully up to running Lolipop, Samsung released the 5.0 update awhile ago for the Galaxy S4, so only roadbock is at&t taking forever to run the update with all those pesky at&t apps they add on top of the Samsung bloatware.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.