Get the myAT&T app
Lane3526's profile

Tutor

• 

25 Messages

Wednesday, February 14th, 2018 11:26 PM

Ims service has stopped. Ims not registered.

I have been having call issues with my phone for a week now. When I restart  my phone it always says ims stopped working and in my settings it says ims not reregister. I can text and no issues data/internet wise. Chatted with Att, no help and they said there was no network issue. What can  I do, what could be wrong? 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Well it was a temp fix.  It seems I have to enter that set of nimbers every time I want to make a call.  I need to know how to save my settings and permanently register my IMS.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Apparently ATT Tech is having trouble registering my IMS.

They keep telling me on their end there are no issues with my calling, mms, and data.

Apparently they can not help me with my device.

I haven't given up hope.

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

How can I register IMS and use the message and call Service from my tablet 

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

4 years ago

The IMS registration has to do with multimedia over LTE, not calls. It's apparent that your phone is

NOT provisioned on the AT&T LTE network for voice/multimedia (VOLTE/SMSLTE) Your calls will have to be 3G until they can figure out what is wrong. Open your dialer and manually dial *#*#4636#*#* to get into settings and change your Network to allow 3g calls (beside LTE). That way your data will be LTE (4G) and your voice 3G.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.